Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next2 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next3 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next4 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next5 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next6 of 6Splash News
- Celebrity Close Up10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
Pop of Pink1 of 6
To glow or not to glow? That is the question. This week, we spotted stars in both electric brights and muted neutrals, courtesy of StyleSpot.
Demi Moore in hot pink Marchesa.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Demi Moore's Advice On Aging
Stay Afloat2 of 6
The ethereal lightness of Camilla Belle’s ivory YSL dress is anchored by her black velvet sash, dark sandals and onyx jewelry. Not to mention her utterly gorgeous dark hair and eyes.
Neon Bright3 of 6
From the neon pink silk to the serious shoulder pads, Jaime King's Paule Ka dress is definitely '80s inspired. She keeps her look modern, though, with neutral accessories.
Natural Woman4 of 6
Maggie Gyllenhaal is the queen of understated cool in this long, beige YSL slip dress: the perfect outfit for a sultry summer night. We love the concentrated pops of color on those cherry sandals and ruby lips.
Tangerine Dream5 of 6
Zoe Saldana positively glows in this vibrant Lanvin dress. Not an easy color to pull off, but she makes it work, thanks to her gorgeous complexion and well-chosen metallic accessories.
In The Mix6 of 6
Olivia Palermo is simply sweet in this satin-and-chiffon Topshop look. The stylish socialite knows that a mix of textures (plus contrasting black accents) will send her straight to the best-dressed list.