Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next2 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next3 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next4 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next5 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next6 of 6Splash News
- Celebrity Close UpThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Pop of Pink1 of 6
To glow or not to glow? That is the question. This week, we spotted stars in both electric brights and muted neutrals, courtesy of StyleSpot.
Demi Moore in hot pink Marchesa.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Demi Moore's Advice On Aging
Stay Afloat2 of 6
The ethereal lightness of Camilla Belle’s ivory YSL dress is anchored by her black velvet sash, dark sandals and onyx jewelry. Not to mention her utterly gorgeous dark hair and eyes.
Neon Bright3 of 6
From the neon pink silk to the serious shoulder pads, Jaime King's Paule Ka dress is definitely '80s inspired. She keeps her look modern, though, with neutral accessories.
Natural Woman4 of 6
Maggie Gyllenhaal is the queen of understated cool in this long, beige YSL slip dress: the perfect outfit for a sultry summer night. We love the concentrated pops of color on those cherry sandals and ruby lips.
Tangerine Dream5 of 6
Zoe Saldana positively glows in this vibrant Lanvin dress. Not an easy color to pull off, but she makes it work, thanks to her gorgeous complexion and well-chosen metallic accessories.
In The Mix6 of 6
Olivia Palermo is simply sweet in this satin-and-chiffon Topshop look. The stylish socialite knows that a mix of textures (plus contrasting black accents) will send her straight to the best-dressed list.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios