- Next1 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next2 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next3 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next4 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next5 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next6 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next7 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next8 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next9 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next10 of 10StyleSpot
- Celebrity Close-UpThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Good As Gold1 of 10
Celebs are stepping out in glittering metallic dresses that have more than enough wattage to capture the spotlight. Click through for some of our favorite metallic moments, courtesy of StyleSpot.
Here, Olivia Wilde in a golden Moschino piece.
Rainbow Bright2 of 10
Heidi Klum’s Emilio Pucci mini dress is a color and shape made for a supermodel. For a similar “real life” look, reach for a fun, print dress and flat sandals.
Shining Star3 of 10
Vanessa Hudgens’ short, sequin All Saints dress is totally age appropriate and perfectly paired with understated nude heels. We don’t know how long we’d last in that outfit, but she looks ready to dance all night long.
Twinkle, Twinkle4 of 10
America Ferrera looks bedazzling in this vintage Angelo Tarlazzi bubble dress, another fun shape of the moment. Her door-knocker earrings may be dramatic, but those simple black platforms keep her look grounded.
Golden Girl5 of 10
Kristen Bell could be in the running for America’s new sweetheart in this sparkling Stella McCartney dress. The shimmering sequins add a glow to her skin, and she keeps her accessories smart and simple with a pair of bronze satin heels.
Blue Belle6 of 10
Charlize Theron is a vision of '70s glam in this drapey Givenchy dress that works two major trends: metallics and ombre coloring. If you’re going for a similar knock-out look, remember to keep your accessories on the tame side.
Haute Flash7 of 10
Mary J. Blige is totally glam in this long, silver stunner. She knows that the flattering draping of this Alberto Makali dress highlights her curves and hides any problem areas.
Bright Young Thing8 of 10
Dakota Fanning’s sparkly Valentino with a nude mesh top makes for a perfect red carpet moment. You can imitate this look by toning it down a notch, and focusing your shimmer on top or bottom.
Shine On9 of 10
If anyone can pull off head-to-toe sequins and not look like a Vegas show girl, it’s Nicole Richie. We love the caftan silhouette of this Reem Acra gown, which is one of our favorite styles for summer.
Hi Ho, Silver10 of 10
Taylor Swift’s silver Collette Dinnigan dress is short, sweet and sassy enough for a young rock star. We especially love the beaded fringe hem. Try a flapper-style number for a similar look.