Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 6Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 6Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next3 of 6RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 6Courtesy of Charlotte Russe
- Previous Next5 of 6Steven Lewton/FilmMagic & Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 6Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Celebrity Close UpGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
Shop the Look1 of 6
Zoe Saldana looks super cool in a ladylike jacket and jeans. What makes this Avatar star's outfit shine? Killer accessories — yes, that hot pink clutch.
CLICK TO SHOP: The 3 Best Accessories Looks Of The Week, Courtesy of StyleSpot.
Shop the Look2 of 6
Choosing an unexpected bag is the easiest way to reinvent an outfit. Give your workday uniform a quick pick-me-up by adding a colorful clutch. And prepare to hear compliments all the livelong day.
BUY NOW: Aldo Clutch, $30.
Shop the Look3 of 6
We're never surprised to see a hotel heiress named Hilton in a glitzy number on the red carpet. And while you may not be ready to go for allover sparkle like Nicky, it wouldn't be a bad idea to consider adding a little shimmer in the way of jewelry.
Shop the Look4 of 6
Why not consider the tough-chic vibe of an interlocking, blinged-out chain cuff? Paired with a slinky black dress or even jeans and a tee, this piece says you are cool without screaming for attention.
BUY NOW: Charlottte Russe Cuff, $8.50.
Shop the Look5 of 6
Why do Hollywood actresses look so good? More reasons than we can count. For starters, they have vast wardrobe options provided by stylists with insider tips. Katherine Heigl's trick here: metallic platform pumps that make her legs look endless.
Shop the Look6 of 6
Metallic accessories match everything and are a great choice for day or night, regardless of skin tone. Added bonus of this peep toe style? The platform, which makes the shoe more comfortable and adds height.
BUY NOW: Cole Haan Sandal, $178.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios