- Next1 of 8Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 8Max Powell/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 8Tuukka Jantti/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 8Toby Canham/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 8Jose Perez/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 8Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 8Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 8Kaminski/Splash News
- Celebrity CloseupThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Eva Mendes1 of 8
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Eva Mendes glitters in this iridescent strapless dress that complements her gorgeous complexion. Remember, metallics are like neutrals — once you find the right shade it can be a very flattering look.
SHOP NOW: Metallic Top, $165
Jessica Biel2 of 8
Jessica Biel looks fresh in this one-shouldered Grecian inspired dress. We love clean look of black accents in her belt and shoes, and in the spirit of this contrasting style, we suggest you pick up a pair of fall shoes with this theme.
SHOP NOW: Black and White Boots, $325
Mary Elizabeth Winstead3 of 8
Is Mary Elizabeth Winstead trying to make a name for herself in this show-stopping red dress? We love how she accessorizes this bombshell look with a leopard print clutch — very Hollywood chic.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Clutch, $350
Lea Michele4 of 8
We appreciate the muted tone and bold metallic details of Lea Michele’s dress, but what we’re really loving is the easy, breezy shape of this drapey style.
SHOP NOW: One-Shouldered Summer Dress, $228
Leighton Meester5 of 8
Leighton Meester keeps it casual in an oversize button down, fitted cargo pants and strappy sandals. This type of shirt is so versatile and its length can help camoflague areas around the waist and hips.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend Shirt, $60
Ali Larter6 of 8
Ali Larter shows off her baby bump in this classic black and white outfit. Monochromatic and two-tone looks can elongate and slim your figure, an especially good tip for expecting ladies.
SHOP NOW: Solid Color Dress, $79
Kate Moss7 of 8
Kate Moss stepped out in one of her typically uber-cool outfits: skinny jeans, flat boots and a motorcycle jacket. Do pick up one of these biker inspired coats for fall; it will make any look instantly “Kate-cool.”
SHOP NOW: Motorcycle Jacket, $44
Brooke Shields8 of 8
Brooke Shields is the picture of late-summer cool in white jeans, printed top and a great silver tote. It’s not too late to shop for a metallic bag; in fact, it will look completely right with your fall wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Gold Bag, $108
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios