Dream A Little Dream
Giorgio Armani To Offer Luxury Desserts
Giorgio Armani has partnered with Italian chocolate producer, Venchi, to launch a line of high end confections including chocolates, ice creams and panettone. The new line of products will be called Armani/Dolci and Venchi plans to use 130 year old recipes for the sweet treats it whips up for the Italian luxury brand. What a perfect hostess gift for your fashion obsessed friend, or a thank-you treat for your favorite foodie. This story got us thinking, what if some of our favorite designers were to join this gravy train? We'd love to drink a Karl Lagerfeld health shake (his slim figure must be thanks to some secret ingredient). And wouldn't it be fun to pick up a pre-made Kate Spade picnic basket? She'd surely cut the crusts off our sandwiches just like mom did. And after a long day at the office, we'd like to put our feet up while our Gap frozen dinner heats up in the oven. Our mouths are watering already. ...
Giorgio Armani at a recent runway show in MilanImaxtree.com
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway