- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of Coach
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Courtesy of Kirna Zabete
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of Converse
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of Michael Kors
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Sanuk
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 15Courtesy of DSW
- 9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
STYLE_Intro Card_Happy Feet_v021 of 15
Well Heeled2 of 15
By Lilah Nicolaidis
A round, low heel is a throwback to Swinging Sixties style. Paired with smart patent straps, these sandals easily transition from the office to a dinner date.
SHOP NOW: Coach Sandal, $168
Seeing Spots3 of 15
A pretty ballet flat in a neutral tone will serve you well at work and on weekends. We love the artistic inkblot polka dots on this otherwise classic style.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Ballet Flat, $118
Oh L'Amour4 of 15
We never met an espadrille we didn’t love, and this jute-soled French shoe looks just right in nautical navy-and-white stripes. Sport them with a little white sundress and gold jewelry for style that’s très chic.
SHOP NOW: MUSEGROUP Espadrille, $30
Put A Cork In It5 of 15
These comfy cork-soled wedge sandals have a Seventies vibe that complements summer’s bohemian fashions.
SHOP NOW: Stella McCartney Sandal, $495
Shine On6 of 15
A pretty jeweled sandal dresses up any outfit. Try a flat thong style like this one to add an instant touch of glamour to a dress or your favorite pair of jeans.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Sandal, $99
In Love7 of 15
There’s nothing like a good pair of sneakers, and we’re crazy for this high top style, featuring artist Robert Indiana’s iconic “LOVE” design. It's perfect with rolled-up jeans and a t-shirt.
SHOP NOW: Converse Sneaker, $40
Weekend Warrior8 of 15
The gladiator sandal has become a summer staple because it works with everything. Pair yours with a short tunic dress for an afternoon date or cropped khakis for a day of shopping with friends.
SHOP NOW: K. Jacques Sandal, $232
Step One9 of 15
A low heeled, round-toe pump is a wardrobe staple that you can wear on any occasion — classic black patent leather makes it even more versatile.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors Shoe, $98
Jelly Belle-y10 of 15
Satisfy your nostalgia with this grown up jelly, still just as fun as they were in the '80s. These fuschia gladiators can take you from the beach to brunch in a snap.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg Sandal, $75
Walking On Air11 of 15
Don’t let the 4 ½” heel fool you — this strappy platform sandal has NIKE AIR technology for maximum comfort. And you know how we feel about a neutral shoe ...
SHOP NOW: Cole Haan Sandal, $198
It's A Man's World12 of 15
These dove gray oxfords are perfect for days at the office — particularly on those weeks when you skipped a pedicure.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Shoe, $50
My Mocs13 of 15
One of summer’s hottest shoes, the moccasin looks best with bohemian-inspired styles. We’d wear this faux python pair with jean shorts and a loose, flowy top.
SHOP NOW: House Of Harlow 1960 Moccasin, $178
No Strings Attached14 of 15
Is there anything better than a slip-on? Well, yes — a “sidewalk surfer” slip-on with an extra cushy rubber sole. And we have a feeling this animal print style will put an extra spring in your step.
SHOP NOW: Sanuk Shoe, $48
The Simple Life15 of 15
There’s no avoiding the trendy clog this season — try a style with a high wooden heel to add some sex appeal. The platform helps absorb shock, we promise, and the open toe lets your feet breath easy.
SHOP NOW: N.Y.L.A. Clog, $80
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway