- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Alternative Apparel
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of La Garconne
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of La Garconne
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Lauren Merkin
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Asos
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Cozy ClothesCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
RelaxedFit1 of 16
Cropping Up2 of 16
Tailored yet casual, these cropped pants can be worn on a hike, or paired with a sleek tank for a day with friends.
SHOP NOW: Alternative Apparel Waist Pants, $88
Wake-Up Call3 of 16
This chic asymmetrical dress may have the comfort factor of a nightgown, but it's still sexy enough for date night when paired with platforms and dynamic statement earrings.
SHOP NOW: T by Alexander Wang Dress, $175
Totally '80s4 of 16
We love the "Flashdance" look of this deconstructed sweatshirt, which can replace your cardigan as a lightweight fall cover-up.
SHOP NOW: Aiko Sweatshirt, $128
That's A Wrap5 of 16
Whether snuggling on the couch or meeting friends for after-work cocktails, this ultra-soft wrap is bound to be a wardrobe staple no matter the season.
SHOP NOW: Isabel Marant Scarf, $295
Knit Pick6 of 16
This snuggly cap is a must-have fall accessory for that preppy, back-to-school look.
SHOP NOW: Cacharel Beanie, $150
New Jersey7 of 16
Nothing is more comfortable than jersey fabric, and this top's tie-dye design gives it a trendy edge. Pair with leggings and sneakers for an easy weekend look.
SHOP NOW: L’Agence Jersey Top, $180
Join The Navy8 of 16
A terry one-piece serves as a comfy swim cover-up or, when paired with metallic sandals, a stepped-up casual ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Playsuit, $150
Hot Pants9 of 16
The ultimate luxury? Skinny sweatpants that are sleek enough to hit the streets when paired with rugged, edgy items like a leather jacket and sky-high booties.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Sweatpant, $45
Handle It10 of 16
Who says a clutch can't be cozy? Reach for a fabric version when going for a softer look.
SHOP NOW: Lauren Merkin Clutch, $225
Full Suit11 of 16
All you need is a statement clutch and jewels to take this jumpsuit from "just hanging out" to "out all night."
SHOP NOW: T-Bags Jersey Jumpsuit, $195
Not-So-Heavy Metal12 of 16
Make a statement with this hand-beaded chiffon bib necklace.
SHOP NOW: Roarke Bib Necklace, $396
Fancy Feet13 of 16
These color-blocked knee socks are meant to be seen. Wear them pulled up and peeking out of boots, when paired with a skirt for a fall weather look that's comfy and cool.
SHOP NOW: Paul Smith Socks, $38
Magic Slipper14 of 16
Wear a pair of old-school moccasins as slippers when at home or paired with jeans for brunch.
SHOP NOW: Minnetonka Moccasin, $40
Bare Arms15 of 16
This slub-jersey vest adds a stylish edge to even the most dressed-down ensemble. Up the ante and pair with a wide belt for an effortlessly chic look.
SHOP NOW: Splendid Vest, $67
Mrs. Softee16 of 16
Cashmere is the epitome of comfort. Try it a pencil skirt for a little luxe at the office or with leggings when running off-duty errands.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Cashmere Sweatshirt, $248