DWTS's Most Outrageous Costumes
- Next1 of 11Kim Kardashian: Kelsey McNeal/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Adam Taylor/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Carol Kaelson/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Kelsey McNeal/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Adam Taylor/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- DWTS's Most Outrageous CostumesThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Strictly Ballroom1 of 11
By Laurie Trott
Now in its sixth year, Dancing With the Stars has had its fair share of costume missteps. Remember Marie Osmond dressed as a wind-up doll? Or astronaut Buzz Aldrin as a… toreador? We look back on the outrageous costumes to have graced the dance floor.
Fringe Festival2 of 11
After having a look at Kendra Wilkinson's barely-there mini-dress, we're starting to miss her girl-next-door getups.
Caped Crusader3 of 11
As an E! correspondent, Kelly Osbourne is a glam, girl-friendly source for all the latest fashion, but her superpowers can't save her from this spandex situation.
Super Bowl4 of 11
Um, this is not a touchdown. We thought these two former football players, Jerry Rice and Michael Irvin had hung up their jerseys, but clearly they're ready for a new kind of competition.
Harlequin Romance5 of 11
So bad it's good: As far as thematic costumes go, this one, worn by Chelsea Kane, steals the show.
All Dolled Up6 of 11
As an homage to her doll line, Marie Osmond dressed like a toy herself for the her “living doll” themed freestyle dance.
And...Blast Off!7 of 11
Buzz Aldrin is a pro when it comes to doing the moon walk, but no so much with ballroom dance.
Rainbow Brite8 of 11
All the colors in the rainbow couldn't save comedian Margaret Cho from being eliminated after dancing the samba.
Moulin Rouge9 of 11
For the finale of Sseason 10, Pamela Anderson literally jumped through hoops to put on a show.
Deep Purple10 of 11
While the dance Kirstie Alley performed in this getup was uneventful, the outfit itself is certainly something to talk about.
Baby Blues11 of 11
We thought Bristol Palin was all grown up... until we saw her take the stage in this juvenile ruffly number.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds