Dare to Wear: Classy Ways to Rock a Crop Top
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of ASTR/Topshop/Ann Taylor
- Previous Next2 of 10Glo
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of ASOS/Mango/Diani Boutique
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Miss Selfridge/TopShop/ShoeDazzle
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of ASTR/Topshop/Ann Taylor
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Tibi/Net-A-Porter/ASOS
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Shopbop/Matches Fashion/Zara
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Net-A-Porter/Shop Nouvelles/FarFetch
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Shop the Trend Boutique/Rebecca Taylor/Zara
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of La Garconne/Net-A-Porter/Barneys
Crop Rotation1 of 10
By Zoe Jones
Too timid to try summer's crop top trend? No need to be shy—they're actually way easier to wear than they look! Here, we show you eight chic ways to show a little skin while keeping it classy.
Shape Up2 of 10
For a fashion-forward style, team this boxy crop top with a textured skirt and statement heels.
French Dressing3 of 10
Need a vacation? This jacquard top, palazzo-style pants and sophisticated animal-print flats will make you look and feel like you've escaped to the French Riviera.
High Style4 of 10
Opt for well-cut high-waisted denim to keep this crop top from showing too much skin.
In the Nude5 of 10
For a romantic vibe, pair a chiffon skirt with a cropped laced tank that reveals just a hint of your midriff.
Red Hot6 of 10
Reveal just a sliver of your stomach in this leather cropped vest and tapered pants for an unexpectedly sexy evening look.
Bold & Beautiful7 of 10
The bustier-style crop top cinches your waist for the ultimate hourglass shape. Mix floral and stripes to create a daring summer party look.
Rock the Boat8 of 10
Give the preppy nautical look a modern twist with this cropped Breton tee, high-waisted skinnies and classic white sneakers.
Go Get 'Em Tiger9 of 10
A vintage rocker tee looks sophisticated and subtly sexy when paired with tuxedo-inspired pants.
Boardwalk Empire10 of 10
Look chic at the beach in high-rise silk Bermudas, a blousy cropped tank and ankle-tie espadrilles.
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway