Dare to Wear: Peplum
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Spiegel
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Farfetch
Dare-to-Wear-Peplum1 of 13
Green Day2 of 13
This sophisticated floral blouse will flatter any figure when paired with cropped black pants and feminine ballet flats.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Floral Top, $350
Color Code3 of 13
This tangerine skirt will add a bit of pop to a day at the office, while the fine tailoring keeps it classic.
SHOP NOW: Plenty by Tracy Reese Skirt, $138
Stripe Hype4 of 13
Casual stripes tone down a taffeta dress while an eye-catching statement necklace and sleek heels add glamour for a special event.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Dress, $460
Flower Power5 of 13
A peplum silhouette is inherently sophisticated. A tailored printed cami version dresses up skinny jeans.
SHOP NOW: Sariah by Sariah Carson Tank, $88
Frill Thrill6 of 13
Peplum pants are challenging to pull off, so try a pair with just the slightest ruffle detail to stay on trend while keeping your look classic.
SHOP NOW: Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Pants, $385
Double Duty7 of 13
Wear this blazer to the office on Friday with a sleek pencil skirt and break it out again with wide-legged jeans on Sunday before heading to brunch.
SHOP NOW: Spiegel Blazer, $49
Heart Attack8 of 13
Hearts add a cheeky twist to typically posh peplum. Cropped dark denim completes the look.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins Top, $39
Go Bold9 of 13
While the tailoring may be ladylike, why keep your look conservative? This leather bustier style is both feminine and edgy.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor Bustier, $350
Black Beauty10 of 13
An LBD is the most versatile item in a woman's closet. Despite its '40s-inspired cut, this version is contemporary and unexpected.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia Dress, $264
Baby Blues11 of 13
An organza ruffle adds interest to this otherwise casual cotton top. Wear it with khakis and espadrilles on a trip to the farmers market.
SHOP NOW: Carven Top, $325
NEXT GALLERY: Dare to Wear: Fringe
Buckle Up12 of 13
A refined pencil skirt gets added definition. Wear it belted with a blouse and sky-high heels.
SHOP NOW: Kenzo Pencil Skirt, $485
Peplum Light13 of 13
The waist of this laidback tank dress is subtly defined rather than tightly cinched.
SHOP NOW: girl. by Band of Outsiders Tank Dress, $208
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds