- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Far Fetch
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Arden B.
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of Aéropostale
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of J Brand
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of American Eagle
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
style_intro card 7.12 jeans_v02a1 of 13style_jeans_7.12
The Trouser2 of 13
A wide leg trouser is an incredibly versatile pant with a loose and forgiving fit that flatters all body types and elongates your frame. Paired with a button down, this classic light blue wash would add style to casual Fridays at the office or a lunch date with friends; try them with wedge sandals and a sexy tank top for a great date outfit.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Trouser, $80
The Shirt Dress3 of 13
Add a little utilitarian chic to your work wardrobe with this denim shirt dress. Its straightforward cut flatters all body types, so buy a darker wash to wear with metallic wedge sandals now and with tights and boots in the fall.
SHOP NOW: Genetic Denim Shirtdress, $176
The Capri4 of 13
Cropped and cuffed is a quick trick to lengthen your legs — and showing your ankle is always a feminine do. These capris would look great with sky-high sandals or flats.
SHOP NOW: Arden B. Capris, $49
The Jacket5 of 13
A true classic, this wardrobe staple will be your go-to cover-up all summer and into the fall — just look for a size with enough room to add a layer or two as the temperature drops. Elongate your frame in a length that comes just to your hips.
SHOP NOW: Current Elliott Jacket, $275
The Harem Pant6 of 13
One of last season’s trends that’s still going strong, a baggy-on-top, tight-on-bottom shape isn’t for everyone, but it’s a fun break from your classic jeans if you’re up for it. A heel and a form-fitting top will help make you feel long and tall in your pair.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Jean, $98
The Work Shirt7 of 13
An oversize denim shirt should be in every wardrobe because it looks good on all body types. A great topper for black, white or khaki pants and skirts — just don’t wear jeans with this one!
SHOP NOW: Topshop Shirt, $60
The Jegging8 of 13
One of this season’s hottest styles, the jean-legging, aka the jegging, looks best on long, lean frames … but you can fake it with a very high heel and a long tunic top that camouflages your waist and hips.
SHOP NOW: Citizens of Humanity Legging, $150
The Bermuda Short9 of 13
For those of us who love jean shorts but aren’t quite on board with “Daisy Dukes,” a denim Bermuda is the prefect solution. We’d pair ours with a flat gold sandal, scoop-neck tee and lots of bangles for an easy weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Aéropostale Bermuda Shorts, $45
The Office Skirt10 of 13
The darker your denim, the easier it is to sneak into your office routine. A skirt like this would look great with a silk blouse and a pair of neutral heels during the week, but you could also try it with a striped t-shirt and sandals on the weekend.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Skirt, $88
The Mini Skirt11 of 13
A tried and true style, the denim mini is great for taking it easy on the weekends. Let yours take you from brunch to the beach, then on to casual cocktails in a snap.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Mini Skirt, $17
The Straight Leg12 of 13
Who doesn’t love a straight leg jean? This universally flattering style is easy to wear and always in style. It’s worth investing in a style that you really love since you’ll wear them all the time.
SHOP NOW: J Brand Jean, $158
The Short Short13 of 13
For the daring (code word: younger) among us, the denim cut-off is the must-have jean of the season. This style does make your legs look longer, and hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!
SHOP NOW: American Eagle Shorts, $40