Doggie Style: Canines rock the spring trends
- Next1 of 6Courtesy of Mr. Soft Top
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of D.O.G. Pet Boutique
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Scrappy's Closet
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of PetApparelFashion.com
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of PetSmart
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Mighty Dog Clothes
- Doggie Style: Canines rock the spring trendsGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
Best in Show1 of 6
By Shannan Rouss
Glo's latest pet project? Finding fabulous dog wear inspired by the spring runway. First up is the this cozy hand-knit head covering, which bears a striking resemblance to the oh-so-chic snood worn by model Karlie Kloss at the Rag & Bone show.
Strapped In2 of 6
One of the easiest spring looks for hounds to rock? The harness, as seen here at BCBG Max Azria. (After all, dogs really started the trend.) To get small pups catwalk-ready, try a simple step-in style made of faux leather.
Get in Line3 of 6
Horizontal or vertical, wide or narrow, casual or formal, stripes of every variety lined the spring runways. Fans of Marc Jacobs can dress their doggie in a black-and-white striped tee that matches the designer's ultra-minidress.
Designer Denim4 of 6
Bring a little rock and roll edge to a dog's look with a denim vest like the one from Just Cavalli.
Animal Magnetism5 of 6
Recreate this abstract leopard print look from Kenzo with this Martha Stewart Pets dress.
Red Hot6 of 6
A glossy red coat as seen on the runway at Valentino is a classic. Dress your pooch up in this waterproof doggie version, ideal for rainy days.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios