Doggie Style: Canines rock the spring trends
- Next1 of 6Courtesy of Mr. Soft Top
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of D.O.G. Pet Boutique
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Scrappy's Closet
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of PetApparelFashion.com
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of PetSmart
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Mighty Dog Clothes
- Doggie Style: Canines rock the spring trends18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Best in Show1 of 6
By Shannan Rouss
Glo's latest pet project? Finding fabulous dog wear inspired by the spring runway. First up is the this cozy hand-knit head covering, which bears a striking resemblance to the oh-so-chic snood worn by model Karlie Kloss at the Rag & Bone show.
Strapped In2 of 6
One of the easiest spring looks for hounds to rock? The harness, as seen here at BCBG Max Azria. (After all, dogs really started the trend.) To get small pups catwalk-ready, try a simple step-in style made of faux leather.
Get in Line3 of 6
Horizontal or vertical, wide or narrow, casual or formal, stripes of every variety lined the spring runways. Fans of Marc Jacobs can dress their doggie in a black-and-white striped tee that matches the designer's ultra-minidress.
Designer Denim4 of 6
Bring a little rock and roll edge to a dog's look with a denim vest like the one from Just Cavalli.
Animal Magnetism5 of 6
Recreate this abstract leopard print look from Kenzo with this Martha Stewart Pets dress.
Red Hot6 of 6
A glossy red coat as seen on the runway at Valentino is a classic. Dress your pooch up in this waterproof doggie version, ideal for rainy days.