Dress To Impress
- NextWant It!1 of 13Courtesy of Spiegel
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Newport News
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Garland Collects
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of French Connection
- Dress To ImpressThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Lacy-Like1 of 13
Step out in the season's best evening fashions. —Glo.
Lace is fashionable for fall, but try an unexpected style — like a lace jacket — for a truly elegant look.
SHOP NOW: Spiegel Jacket, $49
Get Attached2 of 13
The ‘50s look is back in style, and a brooch is the perfect way to stay on trend and in your comfort zone. Pin yours to a jacket for an elegant look.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Brooch, $152
Give Me the Boot3 of 13
You can’t always wear open-toe stilettos, so make sure you have a sophisticated boot in your arsenal for the coldest evenings.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Boot, $80
Navy Seal4 of 13
Navy is the new black, so try this refined tone at your next cocktail party.
SHOP NOW: Eva Franco Dress, $258
Collar ID5 of 13
Tried and true, the statement necklace is a wardrobe staple. Look for a mix of pearls, crystals and chains for an of-the-moment feeling.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Necklace, $78
Black Tie6 of 13
The perfect jacket this season is a tuxedo-style with a slightly exaggerated shoulder for a dramatic take on a classic.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Jacket, $168
Plush Size7 of 13
Velvet is a luxurious choice for a night on the town. Try a rich fall shade like berry or emerald to make the most of this flattering-for-all look.
SHOP NOW: Newport News Dress, $69
Shine a Light8 of 13
Secret stylist trick: An oversize earring will reflect light onto your face in the most flattering way.
SHOP NOW: Garland Collects Earrings, price upon request
Hold Me9 of 13
A clutch bag is a must-have for evening. Go for a fun, fringed style to add some pizzazz to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Wristlet Clutch, $108
Arm Candy10 of 13
A little (or a lot) of sparkle on your wrist will add brilliance to any outfit. Try matching cuffs on either arm for a really bold look.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Cuff, $40
A Long Story11 of 13
Trendsetters have been stepping out after dark in maxi skirts for a few seasons now. Pair yours with a fitted blazer or cashmere sweater for an effortlessly chic look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Skirt, $90
Talk to Me12 of 13
Don’t know anyone at the party? Let your accessories do the talking and break the ice with a humorous piece like this gold cat ring.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Ring, $78
Back in Black13 of 13
When only a little black dress will do, look for a style with a bit of embellishment to stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Dress, $218