Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- Next1 of 9Michael Kors/Jason Wu/Stella McCartney/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 9JUSTIN CAMPBELL/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 9Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Juan Naharro Gimenez/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 9Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Donald Bowers/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9GUIDO OHLENBOSTEL/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next8 of 9Donato Sardella/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 9Donato Sardella/WireImage
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
Optical Illusions1 of 9
See the slenderizing runway trend that celebs can't get enough of.
Blue Note2 of 9
Black side panels create an hourglass shape on Jessica Chastain.
Cinched In3 of 9
Flesh-toned panels gave Gwyneth Paltrow's boyish figure some curves.
Narrowing In4 of 9
Kristen Stewart gets instant va-va-voom with this black-and-white number.
Belt It5 of 9
A black belt breaks up the striped paneling on Melanie Brown's dress.
White Stripes6 of 9
Strategic, geometric paneling slenderizes Top Chef's Gail Simmons lower-half.
In the Flesh7 of 9
Sheer cut-outs help shape a sexy silhouette on Alice Keyes.
A Leg Up8 of 9
Amanda Seyfried shows that the trend works with trousers too.
Getting Graphic9 of 9
Black panels breakup the print on Julianne Hough's dress, while nipping her in at the waist.