Summer Dresses Under $300
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next3 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 15Courtesy of Alice & Olivia
- Previous Next6 of 15Courtesy of The Outnet
- Previous Next7 of 15Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next8 of 15Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next9 of 15Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous Next10 of 15Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous Next11 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next12 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next13 of 15Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next14 of 15Courtesy of Coldwater Creek
- Previous Next15 of 15Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Summer Dresses Under $30010 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- 12 Spring Swimsuits To Buy Right Now
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Gotta Have It
- 10 Best Style Quotes Of All Time
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- Affordable Wedding Shoes You Can Wear Again
- Elle Cover: Miley Cyrus Opens Up
- 9 Ways To Match Without Looking Cheesy
- 10 Closet Cleaning Mistakes To Avoid This Spring
- Modeling agency puts personality ahead of thinness
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Ways Fashion Is Going Futuristic
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Elle Cover: See Emma Watson's Style Takeover
- Your guide to the fall 2014 color trends
INTRO-Dress-Up_vo21 of 15
Orange You Glad2 of 15
Utilitarian in essence, this dress is ultra feminine with soft ruffles at the neckline and hem. A belted waist and subtle orange hue make this dress rather flattering for just about every skin tone and body type.
SHOP NOW: L'Agence dress, $260
Midsummer Night's Dream3 of 15
A silky flutter dress keeps things easy breezy in a soft-spoken plum hue. Belt at the waist or keep it loose for a modern spin—or to hide a burgeoning baby bump.
SHOP NOW: Leifsdottir dress, $248
White Out4 of 15
Clean up your look in a crisp white button-front dress at this summer's must-try midi length. Cinch at the waist with a woven leather belt when looking to add definition.
SHOP NOW: Topshop dress, $70
Puff Piece5 of 15
Keep your look as light as a cloud in a pale-blue strapless dress. A fitted bodice creates shape (and gives support) while pleats allow for movement—perfect for anyone who wants to float about the party.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia dress, $297
Grey Gardens6 of 15
Become a shoulder-baring goddess in a halter-style maxi dress. Shirring up top gives the illusion of a larger bust, while the draped skirt lengthens and covers with a chic concrete color.
SHOP NOW: Susana Monaco dress, $130
That's Amore7 of 15
Get effortless daytime glamour in a pretty printed dress that will have you feeling like Sophia Loren. A fitted bodice defines shape, while an A-line skirt falls away from the hips to hide any problem areas. You'll be flirtatiously sexy in this understated red and white number.
SHOP NOW: French Connection dress, $218
Mirror, Mirror8 of 15
Bold prints captivated designers this season, and Rorschach-like tropical prints have us hot for the summer look. Try a simple minidress with an eye-catching print for a contemporary take on warm-weather style.
SHOP NOW: Zara dress, $80
Sun Day Best9 of 15
Remember how amazing Reese Witherspoon looked in that (post-divorce) little yellow dress? Re-create that look in a summer-appropriate fabric that will have you gleaming with confidence. Pair with a cropped cream-colored leather jacket to keep the ensemble fresh.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor dress, $235
Tropic Thunder10 of 15
Trina Turk for Banana Republic is the newest collaboration to hit stores, giving us Palm Springs–inspired prints in easy-wearing cuts. This one-shouldered dress easily goes from day to night when the weather is hot, hot, hot.
SHOP NOW: Trina Turk for Banana Republic dress, $130
White Hot11 of 15
When the weather is hot, you want to keep it light and bright, and an all-white look is the way to go. A day-to-night peplum-skirted pencil dress is figure-flattering (yes, peplum actually hides hips!), business appropriate and white hot. Keep accessories cream-colored, or add a touch of gold to warm it up.
SHOP NOW: Topshop dress, $96
This or That12 of 15
Support a larger bust or prop up a smaller one with a halter-top eyelet dress. Its cotton fabric will keep you cool, and a removable halter strap gives you two styling options.
SHOP NOW: Girls From Savoy dress, $158
Art Haus13 of 15
If tailored dresses are your staple, then mix up your wardrobe with a creative abstract print that resembles a watercolor study. Pair with a classic bone- or skin-toned pump to up the business appeal or a barely there strappy sandal when headed to cocktails.
SHOP NOW: French Connection dress, $178
Bohemian Rhapsody14 of 15
The latest way to get a free-spirited vibe? A paisley print on a laid-back, flutter-cut dress does the trick. Try it with vintage accessories and rich-colored leather sandals for a cohesive feel.
SHOP NOW: Coldwater Creek dress, $100
Easy Does It15 of 15
For off-duty ease, this small floral-printed dress is ultra feminine and will keep you cool in the heat. Pair with flat sandals or even your favorite all-purpose bootie for simplicity when headed to the farmers market or picking up the kids from school.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor dress, $275