ELLE April Cover Shoot Heidi Klum
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Photo: Carter Smith; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next3 of 15Photo: Carter Smith; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next4 of 15Photo: Carter Smith; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next5 of 15Maury Phillips/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 15Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 15Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 15Tullio Puglia/amfARmfw/Getty Images for amfAR
- Previous Next9 of 15Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 15Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 15Fernanda Calfat/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next12 of 15Mike Coppola/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 15Kevin Winter/Tonight Show/Getty Images for The Tonight Show
- Previous Next14 of 15James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 15James Devaney/WireImage
Project_Heidi1 of 15
Worth a Shot2 of 15
On taking chances in the industry: "Sometimes you just have a few shots at it. I didn't want to blend in and be a quiet mouse."
Model Behavior3 of 15
On her first Victoria's Secret show: "I had to grow some balls pretty fast. I was trying to fit in, but I really didn't. I was just pretending. That's what you learn in this industry. You're always being looked at and judged. You have to learn to accept that."
Weathering the Storm4 of 15
On the end of her relationship with Seal: "I feel like I'm in the eye of the tornado. It's emotions inside of your body that are a tornado. And then the outside world doing all this craziness—with you wanting it or not wanting it—is another tornado. But as hard as it is, so is life … a curveball just comes at you … It hits you in the head from the side that you didn't expect."
Gold Strike5 of 15
Wearing a sunny (and short!) Atelier Versace dress, the 5-foot-9-inch stunner looks ever so happy as she arrives at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party.
Peachy Keen6 of 15
Klum goes nude in a Calvin Klein column dress at the Golden Globes. Accented by a bold turquoise necklace, the sleek look brought warmth to the January event.
Silver Siren7 of 15
The TV personality looks ready for the silver screen as she presents at the American Music Awards in a metallic, laser cutout Giles Deacon dress.
Ruffled Love8 of 15
Aligned with Fashion Week, Klum makes a statement in Roberto Cavalli at the second annual amfAR Milano Gala to raise money for HIV/AIDS treatment.
What a Gem9 of 15
Last September, Klum expanded her empire and launched Wildlife by Heidi Klum, an affordable jewelry line available exclusively on QVC.
Sun Spots10 of 15
Klum had a big 2011, also launching her first signature fragrance, Shine. At the fragrance's unveiling in Los Angeles, Klum wore a skintight dress that showed off her still-fit figure.
Host With the Most11 of 15
Two networks and nine seasons later, Klum and the Project Runway team are about to embark on Season 10, which is sure to be another exceptionally successful run.
Blue Streak12 of 15
Wearing a design by fellow Project Runway star Michael Kors, Klum supports her co-judge at amfAR's gala at New York's Museum of Modern Art.
Show Biz13 of 15
A tanned Klum stops by The Tonight Show With Jay Leno in a corseted LBD to talk about her preference to go topless when sunning herself on vacation… to avoid tan lines, of course.
On the Town14 of 15
The Germany-born model shows her New York street cred in toothpick denim, platform heels and a chic summer top.
Family Affair15 of 15
Out and about with daughters Lou and Leni, Klum goes relaxed in a gray maxi-dress but gussies it up with a tailored blazer and a waist-defining belt.
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway