ELLE Cover Shoot: Blake Lively
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Photo: Tom Munro; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next3 of 11Photo: Tom Munro; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next4 of 11Photo: Tom Munro; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next5 of 11Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Dominique Charriau/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 11Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Mike Coppola/Getty Images
Intro_v011 of 11
Page-Turner2 of 11
Lively arrived at Manhattan's Milk Studios in black legging jeans, tasseled flats, and candy-colored cocktail rings. On set, she dressed fresh for spring in a bright white stretch dress by Victoria Beckham and gossips about her breaking roll into stardom.
On Gossip Girl: "I wouldn't have the opportunities I have if I wasn't on this show. We're at this point now where it's the homestretch and for the first time, we feel the end."
Play Time3 of 11
Creative Director Joe Zee pulled inspiration from Marilyn Monroe's 1952 workout portraits by Philippe Halsman and dresses Lively in an Isabel Marant net shirt over a red linen tank top.
On the men in her life: "I've had four boyfriends in my whole life. I've never been with anyone that's not a boyfriend. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 17. If I spend time with a man, it's because they are somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while. I've never gone on a date. Maybe I'm too shy."
ON ELLE: Blake Lively’s Best Hairstyles
Rock Steady4 of 11
Looking fit for the Olympic swim team, Lively sports a swimsuit by Michael Kors while Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveSounds played her Maltipoo, Penny, wandered the set.
On what she looks for in a man: "Confidence is sexy. When you see a man who's completely comfortable in his skin, it puts you at ease. You feel safe. You feel like you could trust him. You feel protected. You also feel like you can be yourself because nothing is going to rock him either way."
Coming Up Roses5 of 11
Lively attended the Museum of Modern Art's Fourth Annual Film Benefit, "A Tribute to Pedro Almodovar" wearing a feathered peplum frock from Chanel's Fall 2011 Couture collection.
ON ELLE: The Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
Orange Crush6 of 11
Looking ever-so like a teen dream, the Gossip Girl star picked up two surfboard awards at the Teen Choice Awards. Lively chose a bright orange leather Gucci dress and leopard-printed snakeskin Christian Louboutin heels.
ON ELLE: The Best Makeup Combinations
Sleek Siren7 of 11
Lively got sporty for the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in a cobalt blue Michael Kors body-contoured cutout dress, punching up the color palette to high with commanding purple suede platform heels.
Cruise Control8 of 11
Lively shimmered in a fitted sequined jacket and a Chanel crystal flower brooch while attending the Chanel Cruise fashion show in Cap d'Antibes, France, this past May.
Dashing Duo9 of 11
Lively attended the Met Gala with designer Karl Lagerfeld, who has taken to the starlet as one of his muses.
Cover Girl10 of 11
Lively was chosen by Karl Lagerfeld as the new face Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag line. Released in March 2011, the ad campaign was shot by Lagerfeld in Coco Chanel's iconic Parisian home on Rue Cambon.
Plum Perfect11 of 11
Lively wowed in a purple-hued laser-cut suede Marchesa dress from the Spring 2011 collection when attending the National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Gala in New York City. Taking the color combination to the max, Lively accessorized with turquoise drop earrings and a statement bracelet.
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway