ELLE Cover: Katy Perry
- Next1 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next2 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 15Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next8 of 15MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 15SRV/EVA/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next10 of 15Donna Ward / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next11 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next12 of 15Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 15Victor Chavez/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 15Victor Chavez/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- ELLE Cover: Katy Perry25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Very Perry1 of 15
The ELLE circus traveled from New York to Los Angeles for this month’s cover shoot with pop powerhouse Katy Perry. When Perry arrived on set, she tweeted, “Just walked into what could become my favorite magazine spread ever @ a movie set.”
Very Perry2 of 15
Nothing overwhelms the new Mrs. Russell Brand, not even a Shanghai-inspired, custom-built tent staffed with clowns, trapeze artists and a camel.
Very Perry3 of 15
The day’s soundtrack started with Florence + the Machine’s “Rabbit Heart” and London band the XX’s “Crystalised,” but soon Perry was ready to switch gears; her iPod picks included Marilyn Monroe classics that echoed across the set.
Very Perry4 of 15
The singer turned up the rapture in Oscar de la Renta’s marabou-embellished dress, a shimmering leopard-print by Blumarine, and a flirty romper by UK-based designer Pamela Hogg.
Very Perry5 of 15
Our favorite firework joined the fun, shedding her own cosmic blue Christopher Kane dress, black leggings and black leather Zac Posen jacket to get into character as a 1920s circus performer decked out in Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferre and Louis Vuitton.
Very Perry6 of 15
Here she is at the launch of her fragrance, Purr, wearing one of the season's hottest trends: violet.
Very Perry7 of 15
Perry knows how to put on a fashion show. Here she is performing at the Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Very Perry8 of 15
She's known for her outrageous fashion risks but here she keeps it demure.
Very Perry9 of 15
Just another typical day, her casual style for out-and-about is a mashup of uptown/downtown chic. Here she borrows a cue from Elvis as well.
Very Perry10 of 15
The bombshell kept mum about her hubby but revealed during a cupcake break -- she requested red velvet -- who she was planning to bring to February’s Grammys: her grandma.
Very Perry11 of 15
For this year's Grammy awards, Katy stepped up her style and walked the red carpet in a custom-made Giorgio Armani gown.
Very Perry12 of 15
Perhaps it was her newlywed status (and the fact that it was the day before Valentine's Day) that inspired the pop star to wear a sparkly heart-shaped dress for her Grammy performance.
Very Perry13 of 15
Again sporting one of spring's hottest colors, Perry also managed to match her dress to her perfume bottle and the decor.
Very Perry14 of 15
We're not sure why the singer added a sombrero to her party ensemble, but we have to admit she looks adorable.
Very Perry15 of 15
At Clive Davis' legendary annual pre-Grammy bash, Perry was overheard saying she felt overdressed in her shimmering mermaid gown. Overdressed perhaps, but stunning nonetheless.