ELLE July Cover: Emma Stone
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 13Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13George Pimentel/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 13Mirrorpix / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 13Santi/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 13Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 13Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- ELLE July Cover: Emma Stone25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Intro_v01a1 of 13emmastone
Mellow Yellow2 of 13
For the cover shoot, ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee paired a stunning Versace dress with a Lanvin necklace for an unexpected luxe look.
Unsung Hero3 of 13
On her career:
"It's so funny how different life could have been. I went to so many auditions. I remember my audition for Heroes. I went in right after Hayden Panettiere."
Model Citizen4 of 13
On having braces and wearing glasses while growing up:
"I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a good-looking kid. I never felt, like, dorky. I was just like, 'Yup, these are my braces. I've had them forever.'"
Present Tense5 of 13
On how her career has grown:
"These past two years, I've stopped having to remind myself to be present. I'll kick my ass later on if I don't enjoy it right now. So much of the joy of it is the journey. The struggle is such a lovely part of it."
In The Pink6 of 13
On wanting to be believable in her roles:
"I like to look like a person. It drives me crazy when you see women in movies playing teachers, and they have biceps. I start thinking, Wow, that actress playing this part really looks great!"
Recipe For Success7 of 13
On taking up baking in part to control her nervous energy:
"It’s very controlled. You know, if you put in the same amount of whatever is in the recipe, it will come out all right."
Don't Bet The House8 of 13
At the premiere for "The House Bunny," Stone proved that her socially awkward male-shy character was just an act, as she stepped out in true Hollywood starlet form.
Blond Ambition9 of 13
We suspect that Stone could rock the red carpet in rainbow locks, but she pulls of being a blonde impeccably. Here, she stuns in a Lanvin gown for the Met Gala in New York City.
Method Actor10 of 13
Strolling the streets of West Village between filming scenes for "The Amazing Spider-Man," she perfects that off-duty downtown-chic look with skinny jeans and a draped biker jacket.
And The Winner Is...11 of 13
Her role in "Easy A" nabbed her a Golden Popcorn Award for Best Comedic Performance, but the Bottega Veneta ensemble she wore to collect it earns her a best-dressed award from us.
Fashionably Loud12 of 13
Stone's proving that she’s not just one of the best comedic actors of her generation, but that she's also quite the fashionista. For the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, she picked an embroidered lace Chanel Couture outfit.
Dinner Theatre13 of 13
Pre-Oscar jitters? Not this one. For dinner before the awards ceremony, Stone donned an ethereal lace gown and linen jacket by Chanel.
NEXT GALLERY: ELLE February Cover: Katie Holmes