15 Fall Accessories Under $150
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- 15 Fall Accessories Under $15018 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Intro_HauteList_v041 of 16
Bright Spot2 of 16
Color-blocking is a key look, but not for the faint of heart. Try little splashes of bright accessories for pops of color that will still make a big statement.
SHOP NOW: Cleobella Bag, $99
Fringe Benefits3 of 16
Tassels are everywhere this fall—from bags and shoes to even jewels. This embroidered interpretation can be worn as a necklace or a belt, giving the trend added mileage in your wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Antik Batik Belt, $68
Fancy Feet4 of 16
Tuxedo-style dressing is a popular choice for an elegant evening. Chic black-and-white ballet slippers transition the look from black tie to weekend casual.
SHOP NOW: Bloch Shoes, $145
Color Theory5 of 16
Azure hues set the tone, so try on a sleek pair of electric blue gloves for an easy way to add a pop of color into your cool-weather wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Gloves, $98
Seeing Stripes6 of 16
Faux fur is making a statement once again this season, but if you aren't the type to wear a Dynasty-style coat, then incorporate the look into your accessories with cozy hats, scarves and gloves.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Beanie, $130
Look Back7 of 16
Vintage-inspired styles were sent down the runways, so it's no wonder cat-eye sunglasses are making a comeback. Less severe lines give these shades a modern take.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Sunglasses, $128
Feather Brain8 of 16
Holding back flyaways has a whole new meaning with this fancy feathered headband.
SHOP NOW: Eugenia Kim Headband, $125
Ring Bearer9 of 16
Cocktail rings are eternally elegant and inherently cool. Wear one to add panache to a pair of jeans or give an already dynamic outfit a bigger boost.
SHOP NOW: Gerard Yosca Ring, $70
Print Worthy10 of 16
Collage-style prints are everywhere this fall, so try on a patterned scarf for a subtle interpretation that will last for seasons to come.
SHOP NOW: Sete di Jaipur Scarf, $148
Case Study11 of 16
Carry a portfolio clutch from the office to happy hour for a very versatile, vintage feel.
SHOP NOW: Club Monaco Clutch, $149
Foot Fetish12 of 16
Ladylike pumps are back in a big way. Pointy-toed and polished ones will bring a touch of class to a casual cocktail dress or a sleek office suit.
SHOP NOW: Sam Edelman Shoes, $120
Watch List13 of 16
Exotic skins have made their mark on fall, but why invest in a wild one-time wear? Try this watch for a timepiece that balances current and classic.
SHOP NOW: Timex Watch, $60
Cold Feet14 of 16
Don't let rain and snow dampen your style. Ski-chic accessories will keep you toasty in key pieces for the season.
SHOP NOW: Sorel Boots, $140
Wrap It Up15 of 16
We love that retro head wraps are back in fashion. Their vintage appeal is the perfect complement to cat-eye shades.
SHOP NOW: Missoni Head Wrap, $120
Strung Out16 of 16
String bracelets have become the new jewelry craze—from old-school friendship to charm styles, wear just one or layer them for a more youthful look.
SHOP NOW: Mathias Chaize Bracelet, $65 for 2