8 fall trends you can wear today
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Balmain FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 9Thakoon FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 9Dolce & Gabbana FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 9Louis Vuitton FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 9Alexander Wang FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 9Valentino FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 9Cushnie et Ochs FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 9Rodarte FW12: Imaxtree
- 8 fall trends you can wear todayThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Intro_v011 of 9
Gilt Trip2 of 9
The Baroque era is back by way of rich fabrics, gold detailing and ornate prints. Look to accessories—like scarves and smoking slippers—to incorporate Old World elegance into your wardrobe.
Padded Assets3 of 9
The peplum shape will continue to be big for fall, so hang on to your favorite hourglass-enhancing dresses and tops.
Black & White Matters4 of 9
Two classic colors meet in the middle to create a simple yet impactful outfit. Done up in peekaboo lace or sheer chiffons, and even rich leathers, black-and-white dressing is an easy trend that you can start wearing now. Best part is, you already have these pieces in your wardrobe.
Suit Yourself5 of 9
Printed suits are all the rage, with florals, paisley and geometric patterns liven up your 9-to-5 look. Not ready to go so bold? Ease your way in with a subtle, monochromatic print.
Show Some Skin6 of 9
Leather is arriving in numerous forms this fall. Shirts, skirts and laser-cut pieces (which provide their own A.C.) are the easiest way to start wearing it now.
Red Alert7 of 9
Turn heads in red, fall's hottest hue. Easily wearable during the last warm days of summer, a red lace shirt or leather skirt transcend the seasons.
Outta This World8 of 9
Fashion goes intergalactic with bold metallic pieces. Opt for space-age fabrics in classic cuts to keep your look grounded.
Soft Spoken9 of 9
Switch out your beachy maxi dress for floor-grazing dresses in fluttery fabrics. Stick to earthy tones to achieve a rustic yet whimsical style.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds