8 fall trends you can wear today
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Balmain FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 9Thakoon FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 9Dolce & Gabbana FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 9Louis Vuitton FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 9Alexander Wang FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 9Valentino FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 9Cushnie et Ochs FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 9Rodarte FW12: Imaxtree
- 8 fall trends you can wear todayThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Intro_v011 of 9
Gilt Trip2 of 9
The Baroque era is back by way of rich fabrics, gold detailing and ornate prints. Look to accessories—like scarves and smoking slippers—to incorporate Old World elegance into your wardrobe.
Padded Assets3 of 9
The peplum shape will continue to be big for fall, so hang on to your favorite hourglass-enhancing dresses and tops.
Black & White Matters4 of 9
Two classic colors meet in the middle to create a simple yet impactful outfit. Done up in peekaboo lace or sheer chiffons, and even rich leathers, black-and-white dressing is an easy trend that you can start wearing now. Best part is, you already have these pieces in your wardrobe.
Suit Yourself5 of 9
Printed suits are all the rage, with florals, paisley and geometric patterns liven up your 9-to-5 look. Not ready to go so bold? Ease your way in with a subtle, monochromatic print.
Show Some Skin6 of 9
Leather is arriving in numerous forms this fall. Shirts, skirts and laser-cut pieces (which provide their own A.C.) are the easiest way to start wearing it now.
Red Alert7 of 9
Turn heads in red, fall's hottest hue. Easily wearable during the last warm days of summer, a red lace shirt or leather skirt transcend the seasons.
Outta This World8 of 9
Fashion goes intergalactic with bold metallic pieces. Opt for space-age fabrics in classic cuts to keep your look grounded.
Soft Spoken9 of 9
Switch out your beachy maxi dress for floor-grazing dresses in fluttery fabrics. Stick to earthy tones to achieve a rustic yet whimsical style.