Fashion finds inspired by your favorite candy
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Clutch: Courtesy of Milly; candy: 123RF
- Previous Next3 of 11Blouse & belt: Courtesy of Net a Porter; Candy: Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Shoes: Courtesy of Net a Porter; Necklace: Courtesy of Stylebop.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Earrings: Courtesy of J.Crew; Candy: Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Maxandchloe.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Joie
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Maxandchloe.com
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Ben Amun
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Asos.com
- Fashion finds inspired by your favorite candy18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
INTRO_Sweetest_Thing_vo21 of 11
Pretty in Pink2 of 11
When it comes to black licorice, people either love it or hate it. But this pink, black and white color-block clutch should be far less divisive.
SHOP NOW: Milly Zoey Collection clutch, $325
Trick or Treat3 of 11
A Halloween staple comes to fashion life with a vibrant orange blouse and cheerful yellow belt.
Pop Art4 of 11
Take a cue from this lollipop and enliven a little black dress with accessories in a trio of complementary colors.
Cute as a Button5 of 11
Just the thing to sweeten up your style: Dainty earrings in candy colors.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew bubble earrings, $45
In Check6 of 11
Get your nostalgia fix: This punk-inspired sweater and Abba Zabba (peanut-butter-and-taffy deliciousness) are totally '80s.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sweater, $84
Red Hot7 of 11
Spice up your look with a chunky gold-and-red bangle that resembles our favorite Jelly Belly flavor: Sizzling Cinnamon!
SHOP NOW: Evocatuer Red Island bangle, $138
Line Items8 of 11
Fruit Stripes gum and an ultra-soft striped cotton top: two classics that make us feel young, carefree and fun.
SHOP NOW: Joie Hidalgo top, $88
Rock On9 of 11
This purple stunner may not have rock candy's sweetness, but it does offer plenty of edge.
SHOP NOW: Dara Ettinger geode ring, $88
Lemon Aid10 of 11
Who could be in a sour mood when wearing this happy necklace that calls to mind another bygone favorite: Lemon Heads!
SHOP NOW: Ben Amun chunky necklace, $170
Fruit Punch11 of 11
Maintain your sunny outlook even in the fall with this fresh and fruity print.
SHOP NOW: Equipment Silk Daddy shirt in fruit print, $253