Go wild with fashion's animal obsession
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of AWear
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Leif
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Wallis
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Lauren Moshi
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of MoMA
- Go wild with fashion's animal obsessionGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
INTRO_Call_of_the_Wild_vo3.jpg1 of 11
Oui, Oui2 of 11
Gently ruched sleeves elevate this cotton tee (adorned with adorable French bulldogs) from casual to just the right amount of fancy.
SHOP NOW: Here & There Tee in black, $48
Slow & Steady3 of 11
A little bit preppy, a little bit funky, these tortoise jeans keep pace with the latest trend.
SHOP NOW: Tortoise-print jeans, $100
On the Prowl4 of 11
Hit the town in these faux-leather cheetah flats. The style may be daring, but the fit should keep you in your comfort zone.
SHOP NOW: Cooperative appliqué flat, $34
Meow Mix5 of 11
Try this cute cardigan with skinny jeans and flats for a relaxed weekend look. Being a cat lady has never looked so good.
SHOP NOW: A Wear cat Jacquard cardigan, $53
Trunk Show6 of 11
The forest-green wool will keep you warm, while the parade of neon elephants will add some much-needed fun on blustery winter days.
SHOP NOW: Elephant-print wool scarf, $130
Seeing Stripes7 of 11
This zebra-bedecked A-line skirt is classy enough to wear to work and wild enough for happy hour.
SHOP NOW: Zebra-print skirt, $80
Heads Up8 of 11
This cozy crewneck is traditional in its simplicity, but the graphic giraffe motif provides just the right amount of contemporary style.
SHOP NOW: Black giraffe sweater, $56
Twice as Mice9 of 11
When the cats are away, the mice will play: These mousey shoes are a step up from basic ballet flats.
SHOP NOW: Patent mouse ballerina flat, $195
Big, Bad Wolf10 of 11
Be the head of the pack with this graphic shirtdress that can be worn as loungewear, beachwear or streetwear.
SHOP NOW: Lauren Moshi oversize dress, $121
Here Kitty, Kitty11 of 11
You have cat to be kitten me. This budget-friendly felt pin is the easiest way to try out the trend. Simply purr-fect.
SHOW NOW: Felt kitten brooch, $10
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios