Fast Track Fashion
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of Isabella Oliver
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of Kooba
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Courtesy of Smythson
- Fast Track Fashion10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
Intel_FastTrack1 of 7intro Intel FastTrack
Watch Me2 of 7
By Nicole Mann Novick
A colorful watch makes accessorizing a snap. You (and everyone else) won’t be able to take your eyes off your chic statement watch, making late arrivals a thing of the past. This pink gold-tone piece only looks expensive.
SHOP NOW: Freelook Watch, $270
Best Dressed3 of 7
A monochromatic tunic is both chic and office-appropriate. And, by grabbing any combination of accessories, like delicate dangle earrings and ballet flats or oversize platforms and bold bangles, you can easily alternate looks without spending valuable coffee time wondering what to wear.
SHOP NOW: Isabella Oliver Tunic, $149
Flat Out4 of 7
We all know that when it comes to the morning rush, even lacing your shoes can seem like a time-consuming task. A pair of golden ballet flats is an eye-catching addition to almost any outfit, and you’ll be able to walk right into them and out the door.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Flat, $225
In The Bag5 of 7
An oversize bag holds everything from files to a laptop, keeping your hands free for a cup of coffee. Plus, this one has a detachable shoulder strap and outside pockets for easy access to an on-the-run call. Rock n’ roll studs add a touch of edginess to take this bag from the office to after-work drinks.
SHOP NOW: Kooba Satchel, $645
Keyed In6 of 7
This cheeky key ring takes morning multitasking to a whole new level. In addition to organizing some of life’s most essential hardware, this accessory has an added pouch for a USB stick to keep all of your files at your fingertips.
SHOP NOW: Anya Hindmarch USB Key Ring, $145
Take Note7 of 7
We may be in the electronic age, but a pocket diary is still a quick and efficient way to jot down notes and keep appointments straight. And this grab-it-and-go accessory is so chic, you won’t even mind the morning meetings scheduled inside.
SHOP NOW: Smythson Pocket Diary, $315