Fearless Fashion Trend: Polka Dots
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Le Sportsac
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of AE
- Fearless Fashion Trend: Polka Dots25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Dots_v01a1 of 13
Retro Fit2 of 13
By Nicole Mann Novick
A vintage-inspired platform seems apropos as this old-fashioned print makes its comeback.
SHOP NOW: Miu Miu sandals, $495
Top Spot3 of 13
There's something inherently sophisticated about polka dots, especially when they adorn a flirty and feminine blouse.
SHOP NOW: Agent Provacateur blouse, $290
Inner Circles4 of 13
A casual-chic jumpsuit plus a dynamic polka dot print equals two summer style staples rolled into one.
SHOP NOW: Tucker playsuit, $315
Buckle Up5 of 13
While polka dots are making a big statement for summer, the timeless pattern will remain current when the weather cools. For a solid investment, choose a piece that's transitional, like a lightweight trench.
SHOP NOW: Topshop trench, $180
Hats Off6 of 13
A turban may not be for everyone, but for those willing to make a statement, why not go for the gusto and wear one in a retro pattern?
SHOP NOW: Yestadt Millinery turban, $178
On The Spot7 of 13
Statement jewelry can make an outfit. Pair this dynamic cocktail ring with a solid-hued sundress for an easy ensemble that still packs a punch.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs ring, $78
Full Circle8 of 13
An itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, mini polka dot bikini, this swimsuit has stood the test of time—in song and in style.
Short Story9 of 13
When paired with a white tee and gold sandals, these cheeky polka-dotted shorts give a casual summer look some added pizzazz.
SHOP NOW: Plenty by Tracy Reese, $88
American Woman10 of 13
With Fourth of July fireworks just around the bend, a red, white and blue carryall gets high marks for being very of-the-moment.
SHOP NOW: LeSportsac weekender, $108
Sand Print11 of 13
Make a splash in a sexy suit with a sweet print.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew tank, $80
Puddle Jumper12 of 13
Speckled yellow wellies provide a ray of sunshine in a summer shower.
SHOP NOW: Chooka rain boot, $65
Seeing Spots13 of 13
Personalize your style by taking on seasonal trends in unexpected ways, like with these flirty sunglasses.
SHOP NOW: AE sunglasses, $16