Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next2 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next3 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next4 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next5 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next6 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next7 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next8 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Previous Next9 of 9StyleSpot.com
- Celebrity Close UpCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
Shop the Best Looks of the Oscars1 of 9
Glitz and glamour were de rigueur at the ceremony, and here's how to make your own red carpet moment.
CLICK TO SHOP: The 3 Best Accessories Looks Of The Oscars, Courtesy of StyleSpot.
Oscar Style: Diane Kruger2 of 9
Even though her dress is a pale shade, its dramatic ruffle details call for subtle accessories. A platform peep toe, such as this one by Joan and David, would be the perfect subdued accent.
BUY NOW: Joan & David Shoe, $220.
Oscar Style: Diane Kruger3 of 9
Camelias may belong to Coco, but everyone should try a jeweled flower brooch. This Swarovski style would look lovely on the lapel of your favorite blazer or pinned to the knot of a scarf.
BUY NOW: Jeweled Brooch, $125.
Oscar Style: Carey Mulligan4 of 9
Carey Mulligan knocked it out of the park in this Prada dress, embellished with miniature scissors, spoons and forks. It was a refreshing pretty-in-punk moment.
Oscar Style: Carey Mulligan5 of 9
To complement the dramatic silhouette of her dress, Carey chose a criss-crossing Prada sandal. These strappy platforms from XOXO offer the same look for less.
BUY NOW: XOXO Sandal, $70.
Oscar Style: Carey Mulligan6 of 9
In a season where earrings are big, bigger and biggest, these sparkly crystal chandeliers definitely fit the bill.
BUY NOW: Ben Amun Earrings, $355.
Oscar Style: Zoe Saldana7 of 9
Zoe Saldana looked as magical as Neytiri in this Givenchy Spring 2010 gown, which showcased a sequined bodice and layers of ombré purple ruffles.
Oscar Style: Zoe Saldana8 of 9
An ombré dress is an ambitious prospect. Instead, try adding pops of color into your wardrobe through your shoes. These suede platforms would look great with jeans or an LBD.
BUY NOW: Tibi Sandals, $353.
Oscar Style: Zoe Saldana9 of 9
Don’t be a shrinking violet; purple is actually quite flattering. This oversize cocktail ring is an easy way to try this color on for size.
BUY NOW: Just Cavalli Ring, $116.