Grown-up florals for any age
- Next1 of 12Erdem, Spring 2011: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Boden
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of DSW
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Jessica Simpson Collection
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Grown-up florals for any age25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Garden Variety1 of 12
Floral prints are in full bloom this summer—and we've picked our favorites. Get the best of the trend along with tips on how to wear it.
Poppy Pick2 of 12
Pair this colorful shell top with your favorite dark denim jeans and a tailored jacket for an eye-catching, casual Friday look.
SHOP NOW: Boden top, $88
Snap Decision3 of 12
A western-style blouse such as this looks chic tucked into work-appropriate trousers or relaxed with worn-in blues.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy blouse, $25
Make A Splash4 of 12
This one-piece beauty earns an all-age pass. A flat front panel and side ruching help flatten your belly and shape your waist. Still not ready for the big reveal? Add a cotton tunic.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew swimsuit, $98
If The Shoe Fits5 of 12
It's all about the espadrille this summer. Stay away from basic black and experiment with a comfy, flat version in a daring floral pattern.
SHOP NOW: Etienne Aigner espadrilles, $29.95
Empire State6 of 12
An empire-waisted maxi gown is easier to wear than you think. For the young at heart, just add a stack of bangles. If you're going for a more grown-up rendition, then add a tailored jacket and simple strappy heels.
SHOP NOW: Jessica Simpson Collection dress, $118
Romper Room7 of 12
Sometimes a caftan just won't do. If that's the case, slip on a playful one-piece when you're heading to the beach.
SHOP NOW: Zimmerman playsuit, $340
Bag it8 of 12
No more fretting over finding the right summer bag! This classically shaped carryall adds a pop of color to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Big Buddha satchel, $100
Go With The Flow9 of 12
The enhanced waistband on this little number creates curves, while the pleats are flowy enough to hide flaws.
SHOP NOW: French Connection dress, $178
All The Trimmings10 of 12
If you prefer your underpinnings more sweet than sexy, then try this delicate voile print with eyelet trime
Coming Up Roses11 of 12
Invest in earrings that look just as great with a breezy sundress as they do with a sophisticated cocktail dress.
SHOP NOW: Dannijo earrings, $270
Crimson Tide12 of 12
The vibrant floral embellishment on this floaty silk halter neck will be the only accessory you need.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor halter top, $88