- Next1 of 16Gotcha Images / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Warby Parker
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Timex
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Talbot's
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Les Nouvelles
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Barney's
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of American Apparel
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Gentleman CallerThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
In The Company Of Men1 of 16
By Laurie Trott
It's time to give your look a little manpower. We've found the best tweed jackets, velvet trousers and everything in between to help you master the menswear trend. Now you can be "just one of the guys"—in a ladylike way, of course.
Cash & Carry2 of 16
This luxe cashmere pullover is an investment piece that pays off—you can take it everywhere to keep warm in a pinch.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Sweater, $198
Make A Spectacle3 of 16
Get a geek-chic look with do-gooding glasses. (The maker partners with nonprofit organizations to give sight to those in need.)
SHOP NOW: Warby Parker Glasses, $95
Hair Apparent4 of 16
Give a dapper nod to the menswear trend by topping off any outfit with a felt fedora.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Hat, $50
Suit Yourself5 of 16
Ditch the everyday black uniform for a richly hued corduroy suit that's autumn-appropriate.
Such Great Heights6 of 16
Break through that glass ceiling in these sky-high, head-turning pumps with loafer detailing.
SHOP NOW: Vera Wang Lavender Pumps, $395
ON POWERWALL: Pippa Middleton's Fashionable Looks
Working Girl7 of 16
Stray from the standard-issue nylon laptop bag and try one in a polished material that ups your office ante.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Laptop Case, $100
Time Out8 of 16
Highlight your wrist in true classic form, with a round-face, faux croc timepiece.
SHOP NOW: Timex Watch, $35
Drive On9 of 16
These chic leather gloves will look fab whether you're racing the Autobahn or strolling down the street.
SHOP NOW: Talbots Gloves, $79
Trail-Blazer10 of 16
Mix this tailored wool jacket with skinny jeans and western boots for downtown appeal.
SHOP NOW: Roseanna Check Blazer, $565
Deep Pockets11 of 16
Play with a little bespoke detailing in the form of a pocket square tucked into your favorite tailored jacket.
SHOP NOW: Etro Pocket Square, $105
Velvet Underground12 of 16
Flat menswear-inspired slippers are a must-have shoe for the season. Get a quick fix with this affordable version.
SHOP NOW: American Apparel Loafer, $75
Oxford Karma13 of 16
Add a French blue button-down to a simple pencil skirt for a boy-meets-girl look.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Shirt, $23
Waist Management14 of 16
Create curves and still add a touch of masculinity by cinching this croc-embossed belt around a delicate silk dress.
SHOP NOW: Banana Republic Belt, $40
Get Shorty15 of 16
Add a touch of tweed to your flirty evening look.
SHOP NOW: Milly Shorts, $220
Put A Ring On It16 of 16
Get a chic Victor Victoria vibe by way of a monogrammed pinkie ring.
SHOP NOW: Jordann Signet Rings, $230
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios