11 Fall Pieces to Steal From Celebs
- Next1 of 10Thelonius / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 10KCS Presse / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 10MaHahui / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 10London Entertainment / Splash
- Previous Next7 of 10Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto
- Previous Next8 of 10Michael Simon/startraksphoto
- Previous Next9 of 10David Wright/startraksphoto
- Previous Next10 of 10Thelonius / Splash News
Star Style to Fall For1 of 10
By Tiffany Tse
It's easy to love fall—it's not too hot, not too cold, the leaves are pretty, and your favorite TV shows are back. But the best part? Finally getting to change up your wardrobe. Check out how celebs are dressing for the new season (think: cozy knits, over-the-knee boots, lightweight jackets), and then shop the exact pieces online.
Check Mate2 of 10
Show off just a sliver of skin in a minidress, such as Olivia Palermo's checked Zara frock, and sexy over-the-knee boots.
SHOP HER LOOK: Zara checked dress with zips, $119, zara.com
True Blue3 of 10
Ditch your skinny blue jeans and wear an equally versatile denim skirt. Katie Holmes smartens up her knee-length version from J.Crew with a wide-brim fedora and knee-high boots.
SHOP HER LOOK: Goldsign for J.Crew Holly skirt, $268, jcrew.com
Heart to Heart4 of 10
A playful pattern, like the hearts on Olivia Munn's Alice + Olivia sweater, instantly livens up your fall wardrobe.
SHOP HER LOOK: Alice + Olivia Emmy Sweetheart sweater, $396, aliceandolivia.com
Jump Ahead5 of 10
Selena Gomez layers a menswear-inspired coat over her Zara jumpsuit for an elegant day-to-night ensemble.
SHOP HER LOOK: Zara backless jumpsuit, $100, zara.com
Easy Rider6 of 10
Reese Witherspoon's quilted moto jacket is equal parts feminine and edgy, taking her outfit's cool factor up a notch.
SHOP HER LOOK: Club Monaco Kaylan quilted jacket, $269, clubmonaco.com
Good Jeans7 of 10
Jessica Alba's leather boots and Rebecca Minkoff blazer lend polish to her cuffed boyfriend jeans.
SHOP HER LOOK: Rebecca Minkoff Becky jacket, $368, piperlime.com
Wine Country8 of 10
Emmy Rossum's wine-color jeans from Old Navy add a rich pop of color to her black-and-white separates.
SHOP HER LOOK: Old Navy The Rockstar coated-wash super-skinny jeans, $37, oldnavy.com
Eye of the Tiger9 of 10
Skirt the Rules10 of 10
No need to pack away your miniskirts until next summer. Jamie Chung pairs her floral Cameo skirt with a knit sweater and pointy-toe boots for a fall-ready look.
SHOP HER LOOK: Cameo Sweet Life skirt, $137, revolveclothing.com
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds