Glo's 2013 Oscars style awards
- Next1 of 16Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 16Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 16Axelle/Bauer-Griffin
- Previous Next6 of 16Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 16Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 16Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 16Axelle/Bauer-Griffin; Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 16Glo
- Previous Next16 of 16Gregg DeGuire/WireImage; Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Glo's 2013 Oscars style awardsWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
One for All1 of 16
By Brithny Zhang
While you may not agree with the best and worst dressed lists that have been populating the 'nets—let alone the awards show itself—we hope you'll agree with us that everyone had something to bring to the red carpet last night. Out of the following categories, here are our picks for best style.
Best Jewelry2 of 16
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior and a Chopard necklace.
Best High-Low3 of 16
Helen Hunt in H&M and 700,000 dollars worth of Martin Katz jewelry.
Best Rear View4 of 16
Anne Hathaway in Prada.
Best Personal Style5 of 16
Jennifer Aniston in Valentino.
Best Color Combo6 of 16
Alicia Vikander in Elie Saab.
Best Hair Extremes7 of 16
Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli; Charlize Theron in Dior.
Best Hair Accessory8 of 16
Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab and Harry Winston jeweled hair clip.
Most Age-Appropriate9 of 16
Quvenzhané Wallis in Armani; Sally Field in Valentino.
Breakout Color Choice10 of 16
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu.
Best Couple11 of 16
Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck, both in Gucci.
Best Microtrend12 of 16
Leaf appliqué on Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra; Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen.
Best Old Hollywood-Glam13 of 16
Jessica Chastain in Armani.
Best Futuristic Looks14 of 16
Halle Berry in Versace; Naomi Watts in Armani.
Best Dress Detailing15 of 16
Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille.
Best Princess Moments16 of 16
Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji; Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta.
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today