Go on safari with these wild finds
- Next1 of 12Michael Kors, S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Calypso St. Barth
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Temperly London
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Equipment
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Ray-Ban
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Revolve Clothing
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of African Imports
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Joie
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Go on safari with these wild finds9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
Animal Instincts1 of 12
By Nicole Mann Novick
From khaki pencil skirts to tiger-print scarves, here are 12 pieces to bring out your wild side.
Tee Time2 of 12
Pair a pencil skirt with a safari-style tee for a sexy but casual look for all seasons.
SHOP NOW: Calypso St. Barth tee, $65
Tiger Beat3 of 12
A ferocious tiger-print scarf easily transitions from cool summer evenings to crisp fall days.
SHOP NOW: Alice by Temperley scarf, $95
Short Stuff4 of 12
Wear neutral shorts with a simple tee now; add a blazer once the temperature drops.
SHOP NOW: Day Birger et Mikkelsen blazer, $140
Seeing Spots5 of 12
A roomy fit and oversize pockets give this cheetah-print dress a casual feel.
SHOP NOW: Equipment dress, $268
On the Prowl6 of 12
Take a walk on the wild side with quirky smoking slippers.
SHOP NOW: Jeffrey Campbell shoes, $125
Sight See7 of 12
Forget binoculars. Old-school aviators are a must in urban jungles.
SHOP NOW: Ray Ban sunglasses, $145
Feet First8 of 12
Try flat sandals with boyfriend jeans and a blazer for a classic, easygoing look.
SHOP NOW: Sabine sandal, $40
Cat's Meow9 of 12
Looking for an animal print that's more tame? Try these skinny jeans in muted, earthy tones.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott jean, $198
In the Wrist10 of 12
Look like a world traveler with inexpensive woven bracelets that come straight from Kenya.
SHOP NOW: Woven African bracelets, $0.29 each and up
Take Two11 of 12
For a fresh take on khakis, try these earth-tone silk pants with year-round appeal.
SHOP NOW: Joie pants, $268
Pencil Case12 of 12
A khaki pencil skirt is a sexy interpretation of safari style.
SHOP NOW: Vivienne Westwood Anglomania skirt, $255