Go on safari with these wild finds
- Next1 of 12Michael Kors, S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Calypso St. Barth
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Temperly London
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Equipment
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Ray-Ban
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Revolve Clothing
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of African Imports
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Joie
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Go on safari with these wild findsThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Animal Instincts1 of 12
By Nicole Mann Novick
From khaki pencil skirts to tiger-print scarves, here are 12 pieces to bring out your wild side.
Tee Time2 of 12
Pair a pencil skirt with a safari-style tee for a sexy but casual look for all seasons.
SHOP NOW: Calypso St. Barth tee, $65
Tiger Beat3 of 12
A ferocious tiger-print scarf easily transitions from cool summer evenings to crisp fall days.
SHOP NOW: Alice by Temperley scarf, $95
Short Stuff4 of 12
Wear neutral shorts with a simple tee now; add a blazer once the temperature drops.
SHOP NOW: Day Birger et Mikkelsen blazer, $140
Seeing Spots5 of 12
A roomy fit and oversize pockets give this cheetah-print dress a casual feel.
SHOP NOW: Equipment dress, $268
On the Prowl6 of 12
Take a walk on the wild side with quirky smoking slippers.
SHOP NOW: Jeffrey Campbell shoes, $125
Sight See7 of 12
Forget binoculars. Old-school aviators are a must in urban jungles.
SHOP NOW: Ray Ban sunglasses, $145
Feet First8 of 12
Try flat sandals with boyfriend jeans and a blazer for a classic, easygoing look.
SHOP NOW: Sabine sandal, $40
Cat's Meow9 of 12
Looking for an animal print that's more tame? Try these skinny jeans in muted, earthy tones.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott jean, $198
In the Wrist10 of 12
Look like a world traveler with inexpensive woven bracelets that come straight from Kenya.
SHOP NOW: Woven African bracelets, $0.29 each and up
Take Two11 of 12
For a fresh take on khakis, try these earth-tone silk pants with year-round appeal.
SHOP NOW: Joie pants, $268
Pencil Case12 of 12
A khaki pencil skirt is a sexy interpretation of safari style.
SHOP NOW: Vivienne Westwood Anglomania skirt, $255
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds