Grammys Fashion Roundup
- Next1 of 11Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Grammys Fashion RoundupCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
Grammy Style Stars1 of 11
Known for red-carpet antics (à la Lady Gaga's egg), the Grammys tend to be a wild fashion affair, but we’ve handpicked ten celebrities from music's biggest night who managed to mix cool with a touch of class.
Gold Standard2 of 11
Heidi Klum’s gold shoulder-bearing ensemble gives head-to-toe sparkle but with a classic fit that keeps it elegant.
Color-Correct3 of 11
Julianne Hough’s floor-sweeping, printed maxi dress is youthful and right on trend for spring.
Risky Business4 of 11
Florence Welch’s look may be more appropriate for the red carpet than a night on the town, but the craftsmanship of her swan dress is no Bjork getup – it’s unusual and artistic, which is what fashion is all about.
Boy Crazy5 of 11
Janelle Monae’s chic tuxedo is a perfect wink at the menswear-inspired styles that the coming season is sure to bring.
Slim Pickings6 of 11
Jennifer Hudson’s formfitting bustier dress and asymmetrical skirt show off the singer’s new figure in all the right places while still leaving something to the imagination.
On Trend7 of 11
Giuliana Rancic's feathered dress with shocking pink sash has the fun elements that make the Grammys a little wild, but the pretty tailoring and Grecian draping keep it classy on and off a red carpet.
Future Perfect8 of 11
Monica incorporates the Spring 2011 runway’s exaggerated-shoulders in an elegant and old-Hollywood-style mermaid gown.
Mellow Yellow9 of 11
Jewel’s breezy yellow gown may be a departure from the styles that this night is known for, but you can never go wrong with simple elegance.
Rock Star10 of 11
Gwyneth Paltrow’s supersexy jumpsuit is not for the faint of heart, but it certainly shows off the body in a way that no other outfit can.
Flower Power11 of 11
It might have been the anything-goes Grammys, but Nicole Kidman still managed to have an Oscar-worthy performance in a stunning gown of fuchsia cascading flowers.