Heads Up: Hats for Spring
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Imaxtree; Product courtesy of American Apparel
- Previous Next3 of 9Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 9Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next5 of 9Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Goorin Bros.
- Previous Next6 of 9Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 9Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Village Hat Shop
- Previous Next8 of 9Imaxtree; Product courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Alice & Olivia; Product courtesy of Anthropologie
- Heads Up: Hats for SpringBehind the scenes of the ELLE cover shoot
- Over-the-top catwalks at fashion week
- What I wish I'd known on prom night
- Celeb and model lingerie lines revealed
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Extreme side parts & how to wear them
- Eight must-try trends from fall fashion week
- Smart style for new moms
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
INTRO_Spring-Hats1 of 9
Street Couture2 of 9
Spotted all over Paris during Fashion Week, a knit cap (look for one with retro netting) is the ultimate way to do high-low style.
SHOP NOW: American Apparel Cuffed Beanie, $20
Cookie's Fortune3 of 9
Sweet, Southern-inspired turbans and cleverly wrapped headscarves are new spins on an old hat.
SHOP NOW: Anna Sui Silk Crepe De Chine Turban, $130
Hey, Cowboy4 of 9
Dive into a ten-gallon hat. It may feel like a fashion risk when paired with a dazzling look, but the payoff is big.
SHOP NOW: Stetson Skyline Hat, $198
Dream Machine5 of 9
A cream-colored cloche gives instant Old Hollywood style to any look.
SHOP NOW: Goorin Bros. Cloche, $130
Black Magic6 of 9
Even the most casual looks get instant polish and mystery when topped off with an oversize black hat.
SHOP NOW: Jessica Simpson Braided Floppy Hat, $38
Fit to Print7 of 9
A newsboy never goes out of style. Look for a modern spin on the old classic by trying one with a pop of subtle color.
SHOP NOW: Kangol Ivy Cap, $33
Classic Example8 of 9
A straw fedora with a short brim and black satin ribbon remains timelessly chic, day or night.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Panama Hat, $58
Think Pink9 of 9
A big, floppy hat in an eye-catching color adds instant drama and essential sun protection.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Caribbean Swirl Sunhat, $48
NEXT GALLERY: Spring Clutches Under $250
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds