Head Over Heels
- Next1 of 16Prada S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of MyTheresa
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of MyTheresa
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Luisaviaroma.com
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Brian Atwood
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Luisaviaroma.com
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of MyTheresa
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Head Over Heels9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
Spring Fling1 of 16
By Alexis Jonnson
With springtime ever so slowly approaching, we're pining after the season's most lust-worthy slingbacks, sandals, platforms and more. Not for the faint of heart, these shoes are extravagant in every sense of the word. After all, money may not be able to buy you love, but it can buy shoes. (Swoon, swoon.)
Hell on Heels2 of 16
Taking inspiration from a '50s hot rod, this Prada stiletto is accented with tail lights and flames, while a rose adds a feminine touch.
SHOP NOW: Prada Tail Light Flame Sandal, $1,450
Tickle Your Fancy?3 of 16
Jimmy Choo's purple sueded platforms get more eye-catching thanks to lush turquoise feathers dusted with Swarvoski crystals.
SHOP NOW: Jimmy Choo Feather and Suede Sandals, $1,995
Tropical Punch4 of 16
Take your feet on a tropical vacation with silk platform peep toe sandals featuring a bright island-inspired print.
SHOP NOW: Guiseppe Zanotti Floral Sandal, $597
Aqua Culture5 of 16
With red, orange and fuchsia embroidery and gold embellishment, this 5 ½ inch heel puts the high in high fashion.
SHOP NOW: Brian Atwood Embroidered Suede Pump, $2,115
Block Party6 of 16
The canvas wedge gets a leg up with eye-catching colorblocking.
SHOP NOW: Pierre Hardy Canvas Wedge, $695
Bead It7 of 16
Burberry gets crafty with their spring sandals that come adorned with colorful hardwood beading.
SHOP NOW: Burberry Beaded Sandals, $919
Dive In!8 of 16
These cut-out sandals (made of neoprene) offer a waterproof and foolproof way to step up your warm-weather sandal game.
SHOP NOW: Jimmy Choo Neoprene Scuba Sandals, $795
Artist's Way9 of 16
Show your creative side by rocking a cool edition of super-high wedges that feature a print from '80s art star Keith Haring.
SHOP NOW: Nicholas Kirkwood 'Keith Haring' Platform, $1,525
Neon Brights10 of 16
Pump up the wow factor of any outfit by adding a pop of neon yellow, with a shoe in a sleek, minimal shape.
SHOP NOW: Manolo Blahnik Neon Sandal, $775
Coming Up Roses11 of 16
This fiesta-inspired bootie adds some salsa to your step.
SHOP NOW: Miu Miu Flower Short Boot, $1,200
New Recruit12 of 16
For a more casual, yet tough day look, try on a pair of animal-print ponyhair booties with military touches.
SHOP NOW: Alexander McQueen Ponyhair & Leather Bootie, $1,695
Fringe Factor13 of 16
There's a new movement in fashion as fringe accents are making headway this spring. Try on a sandal that masters this trend and will add some fun with every step you take.
SHOP NOW: Brian Atwood Africa Sandal, $1,935
Call of the Wild14 of 16
Slither into something sexy with an exotic heel made of snakeskin, a must-have spring accent.
SHOP NOW: Alexander McQueen Snakeskin Pumps, $1,230
Anchors Aweigh15 of 16
Your style will set sail in cruise-ready wedges featuring kitschy gold anchors.
SHOP NOW: Yves Saint Laurent Anchor Wedges, $839
T Time16 of 16
The retro-inspired T-strap a very modern update with a sexy combo of leather, lace and metal studs.
SHOP NOW: Valentino Studded Leather and Lace Sandals, $995
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway