- Next1 of 12Alex Mares-Manton/Mind Body Soul/Corbis
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Aerie
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Frederick's of Hollywood
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Herroom.com
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Hot StuffThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Underneath It All1 of 12
You have only a precious 24 hours to celebrate Valentine's Day, so you shouldn't waste any of it thinking about what lingerie to wear. We've put together the best bras, bottoms, body-shapers and robes for every body type. Now all you have to do is get dressed!
Bottoms Up2 of 12
By Laurie Trott
Create the illusion of a higher waist, flatter belly and slimmer hips with this body-contouring bottom. Don't forget a pretty, lace-embellished support bra on top.
The Pajama Game3 of 12
A silk camisole and tap shorts offer a sexy, playful alternative to your everyday pajamas and camouflage any problem areas around your belly and hips.
SHOP NOW: DKNY set, $74
Wrap Star4 of 12
The hem of this slinky robe falls at mid-thigh and the belt cinches the waist, making it a clever cover-up until the lights go off.
SHOP NOW: Burberry robe, $195
Mix Master5 of 12
Feeling self-conscious about your lower half? Boy shorts create the illusion of smaller curves. Choose a solid, dark color for one half of this look and then play with patterns on the other.
Sheer Bliss6 of 12
The ultimate in feminine lingerie, this lacy ensemble gives subtle shape under just about anything...and looks great on its own.
Animal Kingdom7 of 12
This subtly printed bodysuit doubles as a camisole under a blazer, since the underwire component means you don't have to wear a bra.
SHOP NOW: Topshop bodysuit, $50
Hold Me8 of 12
This sexy style keeps your midsection in line and provides an adjustable lift to your bust.
SHOP NOW: Frederick's of Hollywood corset, $60
Curve Control9 of 12
Shape your torso under a strapless dress in a pin-up-style bodysuit with removable straps.
SHOP NOW: Yummie Tummie bodysuit, $95
Scarlet Fever10 of 12
Going straight from work to a romantic dinner? Heat up the night by layering this sexy slip under a more conservative pencil skirt-and-cardigan ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Calvin Klein slip, $58
Support System11 of 12
This balconnet bra (a style that covers just over half the breast) gives shape and support to a fuller figure.
Going Up12 of 12
Get some comfortable lift with a sleek, lightly padded push-up bra.
SHOP NOW: Calvin Klein bra, $46
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios