How To Dress Like A Model Off-Duty
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Imaxtree/Zara/Converse/Tory Burch
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Getty Images/Velvet/La Garconne
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Getty Images/Madewell/La Garconne/Piperlime
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Getty Images/Topshop/Old Navy/Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Imaxtree/La Garconne/Piperlime/Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Getty Images/Joie/Anthropologie
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Imaxtree/Madewell/Rebecca Taylor/Piperlime
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Getty Images/Anthropologie/Shopbop
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Imaxtree/La Garconne/Steven Alan/Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Imaxtree/Intermix/Calypso St. Barth/Toms
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Imaxtree/Zara/Converse/Tory Burch
- How To Dress Like A Model Off-DutyThe Right Way to Dress For Every Age
- Fab Finds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- 14 Striking Fur Fashion Moments
- 10 Still-Flattering Fall Trends With Volume
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Shopping: 15 Comfy & Cute Flats for Fall
- The Best Backstage Tweets From Fashion Week
- 9 Easiest & Most Stylish Halloween Costumes
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
Model Behavior1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
As if models weren't blessed enough—with their clear skin, impossibly long legs and high cheekbones—they've also got style in spades. Their off-duty uniforms (think: neutral staples, cool shoes and edgy outerwear) are studies in effortless fashion. Here, we break down our favorite on-the-go model outfits and show you how to steal their looks.
Fit to Print2 of 11
Statement-making pants paired with subdued hues keep this model's look sophisticated.
Jean Theory3 of 11
Follow model Lina Zhang's lead, elevating a pair of slouchy sweatpants with a denim button-down and an oversize satchel
Haute Hippie4 of 11
Take a cue from Sudanese catwalker Grace Bol, and layer a furry jacket over black separates for a cozy outfit that turns heads.
Wild Thing5 of 11
As Jourdan Dunn knows, just a hint of unexpected leopard makes a low-key monochrome ensemble stand out.
Top Coat6 of 11
No need to waste valuable time deciding what to wear: As model Fei Fei Sun proves, sometimes a great textured coat and cool shoes are all you need.
Feet First7 of 11
Moto boots are an off-duty model essential. Cora Emmanuel's sturdy pair ups the edge on her fur-lined trench coat and printed pants.
Knit Wit8 of 11
Fashion meets function in model Zoe Huxford's bundled-up outfit. Her knit scarf and fun umbrella help her stay dry, and liven up her basic leggings, tote bag and sneakers.
Dress Code9 of 11
A crisp shirtdress exudes easy elegance—just style it with a drapey cardigan and wide belt for extra panache, like savvy model Ieva Laguna did in Milan.
Go Long10 of 11
Copy model Jac's look and add some personality to a black maxi dress with a structured jacket and white shades.
Sneak Attack11 of 11
A ladylike coat looks laid-back when worn with classic Converse sneakers and oversize shades.