Celebs' Best Cold-Weather Outfits
- Next1 of 11Raymond Hall/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 11Splash/Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 11Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 11Ako/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11Eagle Press/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 11Bauer-Griffin/GC Images
- Previous Next7 of 11PacificCoastNews
- Previous Next8 of 11PSD/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next10 of 11247PapsTV/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11Raymond Hall/FilmMagic
Chill Out1 of 11
By Daisy Lewellyn
The last thing you want to do when it's freezing outside is think about your outfit, but these ten stylish stars make bundling up for winter look effortless. Whether you're wondering how to dress up a casual parka or puffer coat, check out these celebrity-inspired tips on how to look cute in the cold.
Seeing Spots2 of 11
A glamorous coat, such as Nicole Richie's long leopard cover-up, instantly pulls together a band T-shirt and cropped skinnies.
SHOP NOW: BB Dakota hazel leopard coat, $140, dailylook.com
Fur Real3 of 11
A bright furry scarf punches up Rihanna's classic coat and lends rock star appeal to her look.
SHOP NOW: Factory Bernadette faux fur scarf, $30, nastygal.com
Lady in Red4 of 11
For a feminine and cozy look, style a sweater dress with tights, knee-high boots and a touch of red lipstick, like Gwen Stefani did.
SHOP NOW: Coast tube-knit dress, $140, andotherbrands.com
Boot Up5 of 11
Balance out the masculine feel of a sharply tailored coat by pairing it with something more feminine, like Miranda Kerr's sexy over-the-knee boots.
SHOP NOW: Ivanka Trump Monty over-the-knee boots, $169, macys.com
Smell the Roses6 of 11
Like Jessica Alba, experiment with layers by wearing a vintage-inspired sweater over a collared shirt and finishing the look with a bib necklace.
SHOP NOW: Oasap vintage rose sweater, $28, oasap.com
RELATED ON GLO: Celebs Make Cozy Cardigans Cool
Military School7 of 11
Even a military green parka looks polished on Karlie Kloss, who pairs the functional jacket with skinny jeans, ankle boots and a sleek clutch.
SHOP NOW: ASOS army parka, $115, asos.com
Hat Attack8 of 11
Brighten up an outfit of subdued grays with a brightly colored hat, similar to Ali Larter's elegant fedora.
SHOP NOW: River Island dark red ribbon trim fedora hat, $44, riverisland.com
Animal Instincts9 of 11
Take a sophisticated animal-print coat from uptown to downtown by wearing it with a leather cap, backpack and combat boots, like Jamie Chung did.
SHOP NOW: BCBGeneration baseball cap, $18, 6pm.com
In the Pink10 of 11
Make a statement by matching your lip color to your coat (model Behati Prinsloo pairs a fuchsia cover-up with a lipstick in the same bright hue).
SHOP NOW: ASOS pink mohair coat, $218, asos.com
Knit Wit11 of 11
Use accessories to smarten up a puffer coat, as Sarah Jessica Parker does with a pom-pom beanie and motorcycle boots.
SHOP NOW: C. Wonder cable beanie with fur topper, $38, cwonder.com
NEXT GALLERY: 10 Best New Year's Eve Dresses for Under $100
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds