How to Shed 10 Pounds at the Beach
- Next1 of 11Mimi Haddon/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Alternative Apparel
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Tory Burch
- How to Shed 10 Pounds at the BeachThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Slim Shady1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
Beach season can be a mixed bag, with sunny weather and swimming coming at the cost of exposing some serious skin. If you're looking for a workout-free way to look fitter fast, then read on to discover ten sneaky style shortcuts. Surf's up!
Patch Things Up2 of 11
The polka-dotted patchwork of this swimsuit accentuates the waistline and bust, creating a svelte silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Camilla and Marc swimsuit, $218
Need a Lift?3 of 11
Add length to those legs by trading in flip-flops on the boardwalk for a sleek pair of stacked wedges.
SHOP NOW: Vera Wang Lavender wedges, $250
Go With the Flow4 of 11
Pair those wedges with a flowy and feminine maxi dress that's ideal for covering up on cool beach days.
SHOP NOW: Colette by Colette Dinnigan dress, $235
Support System5 of 11
Peekaboo mesh cutouts let you show a little skin while keeping trouble spots hidden. This suit also has underwire cups for added support.
SHOP NOW: Karla Colletto swimsuit, $295
Feather Weight6 of 11
A blouson-bodice bathing suit is simply genius. The ruched neckline showcases bronzed bare shoulders, while the bloused tailoring is kind to tummies.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew bathing suit, $88
Seeing Red7 of 11
If you want to show off your slim upper half, then pair your bikini top with a red-hot pair of slouchy pants for a casual-cool beach look.
SHOP NOW: Alternative Apparel pants, $78
White Out8 of 11
A gauzy tunic is light enough for warm summer days and a perfect cover for those who prefer to show less skin. Wear this one while lounging under an umbrella and for seaside cocktails as the sun goes down.
SHOP NOW: Nili Lotan dress, $235
Roped In9 of 11
An ikat-print kaftan with a deep v-neck and rope belt let you accentuate your best assets.
SHOP NOW: Milly kaftan, $275
Green Beret10 of 11
Sophisticated sun hats are getting suped up for summer. This luxe number will keep everyone's eyes on your pretty face, allowing you to enjoy the sun without feeling exposed.
SHOP NOW: Eugenia Kim sun hat, $295
Shoe In11 of 11
Espadrilles are everywhere these days, especially ones with seaside stripes. For a flattering effect, choose a pair with a small platform.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch espadrille, $195