- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 6Glo
- Previous Next5 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Getty Images
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
In Her Shoes1 of 6
Come September, cheap-'n-chic accessories will have a big moment. Womens Wear Daily is reporting that fashion designer Isabel Toledo will launch a new line of affordable bags and shoes for Payless.
An Isabel Toledo look, left
In Her Shoes2 of 6
As the former creative director of Anne Klein, Toledo clearly knows how to dress the modern woman.
In Her Shoes3 of 6
The designer tells WWD, "It’s really a collection for women from all walks of life, literally. And it’s been interesting as I’ve had to have a different design hat on." Toledo memorably dressed first lady Michelle Obama for Inauguration Day.
In Her Shoes4 of 6
“Working with Payless gives me an opportunity to reach so many women, and it’s a treat to be able to touch as many women as I will," says Toledo.
In Her Shoes5 of 6
Did you know: Toledo's artist husband, Ruben, recently illustrated new covers for classic novels Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights and The Scarlet Letter.
In Her Shoes6 of 6
Unlike her Anne Klein designs, nothing in the Payless line will retail for more than $40. We'll be first in line come fall.