- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 6Glo
- Previous Next5 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Getty Images
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
In Her Shoes1 of 6
Come September, cheap-'n-chic accessories will have a big moment. Womens Wear Daily is reporting that fashion designer Isabel Toledo will launch a new line of affordable bags and shoes for Payless.
An Isabel Toledo look, left
In Her Shoes2 of 6
As the former creative director of Anne Klein, Toledo clearly knows how to dress the modern woman.
In Her Shoes3 of 6
The designer tells WWD, "It’s really a collection for women from all walks of life, literally. And it’s been interesting as I’ve had to have a different design hat on." Toledo memorably dressed first lady Michelle Obama for Inauguration Day.
In Her Shoes4 of 6
“Working with Payless gives me an opportunity to reach so many women, and it’s a treat to be able to touch as many women as I will," says Toledo.
In Her Shoes5 of 6
Did you know: Toledo's artist husband, Ruben, recently illustrated new covers for classic novels Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights and The Scarlet Letter.
In Her Shoes6 of 6
Unlike her Anne Klein designs, nothing in the Payless line will retail for more than $40. We'll be first in line come fall.