- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 6Glo
- Previous Next5 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Getty Images
- NewsflashThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
In Her Shoes1 of 6
Come September, cheap-'n-chic accessories will have a big moment. Womens Wear Daily is reporting that fashion designer Isabel Toledo will launch a new line of affordable bags and shoes for Payless.
An Isabel Toledo look, left
In Her Shoes2 of 6
As the former creative director of Anne Klein, Toledo clearly knows how to dress the modern woman.
In Her Shoes3 of 6
The designer tells WWD, "It’s really a collection for women from all walks of life, literally. And it’s been interesting as I’ve had to have a different design hat on." Toledo memorably dressed first lady Michelle Obama for Inauguration Day.
In Her Shoes4 of 6
“Working with Payless gives me an opportunity to reach so many women, and it’s a treat to be able to touch as many women as I will," says Toledo.
In Her Shoes5 of 6
Did you know: Toledo's artist husband, Ruben, recently illustrated new covers for classic novels Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights and The Scarlet Letter.
In Her Shoes6 of 6
Unlike her Anne Klein designs, nothing in the Payless line will retail for more than $40. We'll be first in line come fall.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios