In Living Color
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Charm And Chain
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Charm And Chain
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Sperry Top-Sider
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of DKNY
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of LL Bean
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Jerome Rousseau
- In Living ColorThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
in living color- intro final1 of 14
Peachy Keen2 of 14
By Lilah Nicolaidis
Form and function share top billing in this bag, which features both a long shoulder strap and handles with pretty gold hardware details. How very balanced.
BUY NOW: Nine West Foldover Bag, $49.99
Romancing the Stone3 of 14
Each oversize jewel on this necklace is like a piece of candy. Next time you get a craving, we suggest this as a healthier alternative (well, at least for your diet) to satisfy your desires.
BUY NOW: Lulu Frost Trigger Necklace, $385.
Turquoise Delight4 of 14
Long, decorative earrings elongate your neck, and this turquoise pair would be at home poolside or at a backyard BBQ.
BUY NOW: Kendra Scott Earrings, $90.
Retro Fit5 of 14
This is indeed the classic cap toe saddle shoe you may remember fondly from your youth in a suitably grown-up model. We're seeing a major "mommy and me" moment. ...
BUY NOW: Cole Haan Pet Oxford, $295.
Larger than Life6 of 14
With vintage design details and shimmering stones, this oversize cocktail ring makes being green look easy ... and luxurious.
BUY NOW: Frangos Cocktail Ring, $84.
Bright Star7 of 14
A flat sandal is a genius solution for almost any occasion. We'd like to see this not-so-tame-teal paired with a whiter-than-white sundress. Very chic.
BUY NOW: Aldo Flat Sandal, $40.
Yacht Club8 of 14
We love a makeover — even more so when it involves one of our favorite classic styles. This old school boat shoe features a sophisticated pointy toe and color block style that make it fresh.
BUY NOW: Sperry Top-Sider Montauk Slip On, $90.
Rainbow Bright9 of 14
These sunglasses have a definite retro vibe that we love for spring. And at that price? We might just start giving them out as gifts.
BUY NOW: Urban Outfitters Sunglasses, $10.
Sky High10 of 14
This gorgeous suede lavender sandal with wooden stiletto heel helps keep your head in the clouds, although the price is decidedly down-to-earth. Just the way we like it.
BUY NOW: Aldo Sandal, $100.
Think Pink11 of 14
Punk princesses rejoice! This leather bag mixes a feminine shade of pink with edgy chain details, making one very cool combo.
BUY NOW: DKNY Leather Bag, $295.
True Blue12 of 14
You're smart enough to protect your skin from the sun, and now you can do it very stylishly. This straw sun hat keeps the rays off your face and perfectly tops off any outfit.
BUY NOW: LL Bean Straw Sun Hat, $34.
Blues Traveler13 of 14
A pair of flats is not optional for chic and comfortable warm weather style. This pair ups the ante with its snake print, but the price won't take a bite out of your budget. Yes, we went there. ...
BUY NOW: Nine West Flat, $59.
Emerald City14 of 14
We'd go down any path if these babies were at the end of it. This head-turner is the definition of splurge-worthy thanks to its sexy shape and glittering embellishments.
BUY NOW: Jerome C. Rousseau Aizza Shoe, $495.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds