Natural Wonders: Gems and Geodes
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Peppina rings courtesy of RONROBINSON/Fred Segal
- Previous Next3 of 15Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next4 of 15Courtesy of Callixto
- Previous Next5 of 15Courtesy of Alexis Bittar
- Previous Next6 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next7 of 15Courtesy of Jacquie Aiche
- Previous Next8 of 15Courtesy of Jacquie Aiche
- Previous Next9 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 15Courtesy of Kelly Wearstler
- Previous Next11 of 15Photo: Natasha Lee; Peppina earrings courtesy of RONROBINSON/Fred Segal, Charm & Chain
- Previous Next12 of 15Photo: Natasha Lee; Peppina earrings courtesy of RONROBINSON/Fred Segal
- Previous Next13 of 15Photo: Natasha Lee; Peppina earrings courtesy of RONROBINSON/Fred Segal
- Previous Next14 of 15Photo: Natasha Lee; product courtesy of Kara Ross
- Previous Next15 of 15Photo: Natasha Lee; product courtesy of Kelly Wearstler
- Natural Wonders: Gems and Geodes10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- 12 Spring Swimsuits To Buy Right Now
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Gotta Have It
- 10 Best Style Quotes Of All Time
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- Affordable Wedding Shoes You Can Wear Again
- Elle Cover: Miley Cyrus Opens Up
- 9 Ways To Match Without Looking Cheesy
- 10 Closet Cleaning Mistakes To Avoid This Spring
- Modeling agency puts personality ahead of thinness
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Ways Fashion Is Going Futuristic
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Elle Cover: See Emma Watson's Style Takeover
- Your guide to the fall 2014 color trends
Intro_v021 of 15
Ring Benefits2 of 15
Make the ultimate statement with a handcrafted ring from Peppina. Whether you prefer one gemstone or four, these edgy boho pieces are sure to catch people's eye.
Cave Dweller3 of 15
Made with real cave mineral deposits, these ancient slices of plum-perfect geology will truly sparkle on your wrist.
SHOP NOW: Dara Ettinger Amethyst Stalicite Charm Bracelet, $170
Emerald City4 of 15
Upgrade your fashion status with a pair of asymmetric earrings. Made of intriguingly rutilated quartz, these gold-encased drops are dotted with raw emeralds for a pop of color.
SHOP NOW: Callixto Emerald and Rutilated Quartz Earrings, $595
High Top5 of 15
With beautiful layers of amethyst, this cocktail ring rises into a rugged and abstract peak.
SHOP NOW: Alexis Bittar Amethyst Ring, $195
Jagged Love6 of 15
Toughen up your look with a modern bronze bangle flanked with jaggedly cut quartz.
SHOP NOW: Pamela Love Bronze and Quartz Bangle, $505
Take Two7 of 15
Roughen up your standard diamond stud earrings with edgier, course-cut Herkimer diamonds.
SHOP NOW: Jacquie Aiche Herkimer Diamond Studs, $365
Slice of Heaven8 of 15
Geode necklaces and earrings are a hot new jewelry trend, and these multidimensional danglers will add unexpected natural sparkle to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Jacquie Aiche Geode Druzy and Diamond Briolette Necklace, $2815 and Threaded Geode Druzy Earrings, $1225
Ringing Out9 of 15
This statement cuff, made of hammered gold and sliced jasper, forms a lovely and natural tree ring effect.
SHOP NOW: Heather Benjamin Jasper Cuff, $728
Bold 'n' Brassy10 of 15
You'll be anything but a fashion fool with this bold, modern chunk of golden pyrite atop a wide brass cuff.
SHOP NOW: Kelly Wearstler Pyrite Cuff, $445
Pop Couture11 of 15
One-of-a-kind pieces, handmade by Jen Hansen of Chicago, incorporate everything from semiprecious gemstones and 22-karat gold to rose gold, rhodium and sterling silver.
Cuff Love12 of 15
Jewelry brand Peppina creates not only unique rings, but also stunning metal cuffs adorned with its signature druzy quartz, available in a variety of colors.
Texture Play13 of 15
Peppina's thinly sliced agate stone earrings reveal tree-like rings, while the brand's rough, rhodium earrings are cut jaggedly to reflect more light.
Resin Reign14 of 15
Kara Ross of New York City creates several jewelry collections, from her affordably priced Kara by Kara Ross (pictured) to a line of fine, high-end jewelry.
Whistling at Wearstler15 of 15
Originally an interior designer, Kelly Wearstler in California made a successful foray into fashion and accessories, and her jewelry style reflects an architectural element reminiscent of her home designs.