Inspiration Board: Kate Moss
- Next1 of 20All Action/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next2 of 20Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 20Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 20Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 20Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 20Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 20Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 20Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 20NY Daily News via Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 20Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 20Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 20Tom Wargacki/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 20Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 20NY Daily News via Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 20Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 20Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 20All Action/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next18 of 20Arnoldo Magnani/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 20Ke.Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next20 of 20Jim Smeal/WireImage
- Inspiration Board: Kate Moss10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Inspiration Board1 of 20
By Lilah Nicolaidis and Abby Gardner
Since she was first discovered in 1988, supermodel Kate Moss has inspired countless people with her beauty and fashion choices. But it seems this fall even more designers, hair stylists and makeup artists eyed the Brit's style when creating the season's runway looks. They couldn't have picked a better muse.
Smooth Move2 of 20
By 1993, Miss Moss was already a five year veteran of the biz (that's pretty much over-the-hill in model years), but she looked so fresh in a sophisticated minimalist sheath. This season, designers like Celine, Stella McCartney and Narciso Rodriguez showcased similarly sleek designs.
On The Side3 of 20
Way back when, at the tender age of 20, Kate perfectly showed off one of fall's biggest beauty trends: the deep side part. It's the ideal way to add a little something extra to an everyday look — especially if you usually wear a middle part.
Real Simple4 of 20
Looking like the queen of casual cool, Kate stepped out in bell bottoms and a simple tee. What a perfect weekend look — low-key and cute enough to please your man, but stylish enough to satisfy your fashion cravings.
High Times5 of 20
Now that's how you wear the bouffant trend that popped up on runways like Prada and Nina Ricci. Granted, it helps to have a face like that. But we think this is something to try for a fun evening out.
Re-Boot6 of 20
Over-the-knee boots made style headlines last fall but, as usual, Kate was way ahead of the trend and wore hers folded over and slouchy on the streets of London in 2003.
A True Classic7 of 20
The red lip and almost-naked eye has long been a favorite of ours ... and obviously Kate's too. Karl Lagerfeld sent models down the runway looking almost exactly like this at Couture.
Come As You Are8 of 20
Kate's boxy camel coat paired with a pleated skirt, tall boots and knee high socks was a quite sophisticated take on mid-nineties grunge.
Chop, Chop9 of 20
Ever wonder where actresses like Michelle Williams and Carey Mulligan got modern day inspiration for their adorably cropped cuts? Look no further than La Moss in 2000.
Some Enchanted Evening10 of 20
Next time you have an evening event or a black tie affair try a tuxedo jacket and long full skirt for a winning look. This sophisticated and fashion forward style is actually quite easy to pull off and looks flattering on most figures.
In The Bedroom11 of 20
Sexy bedroom eyes, complete with lots of shadow, are huge this fall. Kate, as usual, was way pre-curve. How we wish we had her fashion-forward vision.
Basic Instinct12 of 20
As the face and body of Calvin Klein Jeans, Kate shows off her legs in dark straight leg denim. Perfectly paired with a simple striped top, she is the epitome of simple chic.
Show Your Stripes13 of 20
Look who was doing ombre hair all the way back in 1995. Of course, it was the chicest woman of our generation.
Details, Please14 of 20
Of course a supermodel has the best accessories, and here Kate shows us how to wear a bright bag — with a strong black and white print.
Old School15 of 20
Knowing just how to change things up, Kate sometimes embraces a more Hollywood glam look. But just like the models who sported it on the fall runways, there's still something a little less than perfect about it ... intentionally.
Bright Light16 of 20
Someone who wears clothes for a living (among other things) knows that metallics and sequins make for the most glamorous evening ensembles. Kate's capelet reminds us of looks shown this fall at Balmain and Lanvin.
Bed Head17 of 20
Now this might be the quintessential Kate Moss look and the one seen most often for fall at shows like Jill Stuart and Rebecca Taylor: mussed "I just woke up/just got home" hair.
Pile It On18 of 20
Here, Kate illustrates one of the season's biggest trends, layering. Her brightly patterned dress is well-balanced by her black jacket, shoes and tights, making for a sleek, chic and slimming look (for those of us who need it).
Straight & Narrow19 of 20
If messy isn't really your thing, there was also a strong showing for super straight hair, too. And of course, Kate got it spot on by making sure there was still drama in the form of her eye makeup.
Follow The Leader20 of 20
This heavily beaded and be-sequined dress says 1920s and dance-inspired to us — two of fall's hottest trends.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds