Is Your Significant Other Sabotaging Your Style
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Freddie Baez/startraksphoto.com & PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Mike Marsland/Jason Merritt/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Steve Granitz/Jesse Grant/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11PacificCoastNews.com & Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 11George Pimentel/WireImage & Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic & Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Jessica Simpson
- Previous Next8 of 11Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 11DISCIULLO/bauergriffinonline.com & JAVIER MATEO/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next10 of 11Joe Kohen/WireImage for Project A.L.S. & Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic & Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Is Your Significant Other Sabotaging Your StyleCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
Lovestruck Style1 of 11
By Natasha Burton
When you get into a relationship, you're bound to be influenced by your significant other—from your taste in movies, to new music or even your willingness to try new foods. If celebs are any indication, your guy can also seriously affect your style—and not necessarily in a positive way. Here are 11 celebs who have changed their look for love.
Pajama Party2 of 11
Before this fashionable actress started dating Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis wowed on the red carpet in ethereal creations by Dior and Elie Saab—and even looked effortlessly put together during an a.m. coffee run. But now, she's more apt to be photographed in grungy sweats and many fashion critics have called her out for this newfound "laziness." While we love that she feels comfy in her relationship, we miss Kunis' single-gal glam!
Wild Thing3 of 11
Tween star Miley Cyrus's style was sweet and romantic, but just months after she announced her engagement to Liam Hemsworth, she chopped off—and shaved—her signature long hair and began wearing body-bearing, headline-making getups that draw attention away from her natural beauty. Rather than going to extremes to prove she's grown up, we wish she'd let her style mature more gracefully.
Show Girl4 of 11
After marrying husband Eddie Cibrian, with whom she admitted to cheating on her husband, Leann Rimes started showing way more skin. While there's nothing wrong with being sexy, her cleavage-baring, low-cut tops and barely there bikinis make her look like she's got something to prove.
Generation Gap5 of 11
J.Lo rarely disappoints when it comes to figure-flattering, head-turning dresses. But, after divorcing Marc Anthony—and dating a much younger man—the mom of two has adopted an ever sexier style. Unfortunately, her risqué outfits of late tend to age her further, making us hope she'll re-adopt her sleek, age-appropriate style.
Age Inappropriate6 of 11
On the flip side, former Gilmore Girls star Alexis Bledel seems to be dressing a bit too old for her age now that she's dating actor Vincent Kartheiser. He's only two years her senior, but the dowdy green frock she wore to this year's Screen Actors Guild Awards would look better on a woman twice Bledel's age.
Mommy Misstep7 of 11
First came the "mom jeans" fiasco during her Tony Romo years—which Simpson called one of her biggest regrets. Pregnant with her second child (and engaged to former NFLer Eric Johnson), Simpson seems to be slipping back into the soccer-mom look.
The Dark Side8 of 11
When Evan Rachel Wood began dating rocker Marilyn Manson, she adopted his gothic style. While she has maintained her edge since their split in 2008, her look now is more elegant.
With the Band9 of 11
This serial dater traded her girlie look for a more hipster vibe when she romanced One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles. Rather than being a chameleon of the guys she dates, we hope this young singer will soon find her own unique style.
Comic Relief10 of 11
When Sarah Silverman dated funnyman Jimmy Kimmel, her style was almost as laid-back as his, which tended to get her flak for either underdressing on the red carpet, or wearing dresses more suited for prom than a posh event. Post-Kimmel, she looks far more confident and polished.
Leading Lady11 of 11
Mad Men star Elisabeth Moss debuted a hotter, flirtier look after her divorce from Fred Armisen, showing that perhaps he was the one holding her back from shining like a true Hollywood style star.
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds