Keep It Casual
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 18Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 18Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 18Courtesy of Asos
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 18Courtesy of Endless.com
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 18Courtesy of Loft
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 18Courtesy of Anlo
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 18Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 18Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 18Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 18Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 18Courtesy of Singer 22
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 18Courtesy of Gap
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 18Courtesy of Far Fetch
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 18Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 18Courtesy of La Garçonne
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 18Courtesy of Far Fetch
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 18Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Keep It Casual10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
Casual_v01d_nologo1 of 18casual
In The Jeans2 of 18
By Laurie Trott
You can wear skinny jeans to the office — just make sure to pick a pair with a solid wash. Stay away from anything that looks like it went through the paper shredder.
SHOP NOW: 7 For All Mankind Jeans, $155
Find Your Angle3 of 18
Try a chic biker-inspired jacket in lieu of a basic blazer.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Jacket, $198
Eat Pray Accessorize4 of 18
Casual Friday is a great opportunity to show how well you can mix and match. Try some laid-back bracelets for a standout look.
SHOP NOW: Asos Bracelet, $10
Pink Lady5 of 18
Dress up a white button down and indigo jeans combo with a brightly hued ballet flat.
SHOP NOW: Kelsi Flat, $99
Horizon Lines6 of 18
Layer a slouchy t-shirt and wide-leg denim jeans with a fitted knit top.
SHOP NOW: Loft Sweater, $60
ON WONDERWALL: Preppy Trend Report
Bell Of The Ball7 of 18
Jeans at the office should always be polished. Try a pair evocative of a wide-leg trouser, and pair with simple platforms so the hem doesn't look sloppy.
SHOP NOW: Anlo Jeans, $185
Double Up8 of 18
This luxe belts wraps twice and complements a simple cotton shirtdress.
SHOP NOW: Banana Republic Belt, $50
Sheer Bliss9 of 18
Try a feminine floral blouse with a pencil skirt, but if it's sheer, make sure it's office-appropriate by wearing a fitted tank top underneath.
SHOP NOW: Aerie Top, $40
Knock It Out10 of 18
Take this opportunity to wear some bold bling. Just make sure to balance your look with a solid jersey dress or something equally simple.
SHOP NOW: Mawi Necklace, $520
Best Foot Forward11 of 18
Casual days are great opportunities to try out a trendy shoe, like this wedge bootie.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Boot, $99
Task Force12 of 18
Slim-fit cargos can be dressed up for work when paired with pointy-toe pumps and a boat neck top.
SHOP NOW: J Brand Pants, $230
Spot On13 of 18
Add a scarf with some subtle sparkle to lend an elegant rock and roll vibe to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Gap Scarf, $30
Layer Cake14 of 18
Pairing this playful knit vest with a tunic dress and ballet flats will add an artistic flair to your look.
SHOP NOW: Quicksilver Vest, $70
Loaf Around15 of 18
The hipster equivalent of the ballet flat, this classy version keeps skinny jeans and a blazer looking extra polished.
SHOP NOW: Cole Haan Loafer, $99
Pass The Handkerchief16 of 18
If you don't want to abandon your all-black ensemble, why not experiment with a modern, asymmetrical version of a basic skirt?
SHOP NOW: Helmut Lang Skirt, $255
Working Girl17 of 18
Get some ooh-la-la's at the office in a denim shirtdress and knee high boots.
SHOP NOW: Genetic Denim Dress, $176
Gym Dandy18 of 18
Stash your workout gear for after the office in an upscale version of the everyday backpack.
SHOP NOW: Adidas by Stella McCartney Backpack, $130